Packers release 3

C-Mart28

Jason La Canfora announced that the packers have released LB A.J. Hawk, TE Donald Lee, and S Derrick Martin.

I'm not too familiar with Martin, but if he's any good i would take him.

Lee would be good for a #2 TE

and as for Hawk, it seems as though he is due a huge roster bonus, but the Pack are looking to resign him more than likely.

Heres his Tweet:

The Green Bay Packers have released linebacker A.J. Hawk, tight end Donald Lee and safety Derrick Martin, team announced. Hawk had a huge contract escalator but could end up re-signing with the team. For now he's an unrestricted free agent

Jason La Canfora announced that the packers have released LB A.J. Hawk, TE Donald Lee, and S Derrick Martin.

I'm not too familiar with Martin, but if he's any good i would take him.

Lee would be good for a #2 TE

and as for Hawk, it seems as though he is due a huge roster bonus, but the Pack are looking to resign him more than likely.

Heres his Tweet:

The Green Bay Packers have released linebacker A.J. Hawk, tight end Donald Lee and safety Derrick Martin, team announced. Hawk had a huge contract escalator but could end up re-signing with the team. For now he's an unrestricted free agent

So you would like to add a player that you don't really know anything about, other than the fact he was just cut by the reigning superbowl champs?? Nice.

Just bustin your balls man, we all know we need a safety, if he's worth a look I'm sure our FO is doing their due-diligence. Should be interesting to see who our starting safeties are if there's football this fall.

Martin seems like he was a special teams ace for the packers (at least according to wikipedia so you know thats accurate). Blew out his knee in Week 5 or 6.

So yeah...maybe if the team is lacking some special teamers or depth at safety.

Screw it...SIGN THIS BEAST!!!

Oh ok I was about to be like WTF they release Hawk???

They did. He's a free agent. It's just like Jenkins and Woody. We want to sign them back and maybe have the inside track, but they are still free agents.

I wonder how these guys feel.

One day you are a Super Bowl champion, next day you are in the unemployment line!

The day after that you're on the picket line.

I'll take Donald Lee over Keller any day of the week. Trade Keller!

...and David Lee over Amar'e Stoudemire?

Archived