Man I hope They Sort This Thing CBA Out

SoFlaJets

because this board has been pretty bad lately as far as content is concerned. I mean it's nobody's fault, it's just that when the topics of conversation are "I think I'm Going To Start Following The UFL" and Ochocinco being challenged to a boxing match by somebody that nobody's ever heard of...

because this board has been pretty bad lately as far as content is concerned. I mean it's nobody's fault, it's just that when the topics of conversation are "I think I'm Going To Start Following The UFL" and Ochocinco being challenged to a boxing match by somebody that nobody's ever heard of...

I'm kind of hoping they do so there's Football next season because I <3 Football.

You will just have to fly up for the Chantilly Chargers games and check out teh baby Crusher bring the pwnage. We will have to discuss security issues.

I'm there...but only if I can take him out in hot pursuit of the hotties after the game. I'll wear his varsity jacket.

I'm there...but only if I can take him out in hot pursuit of the hotties after the game. I'll wear his varsity jacket.

haha. yeah and it might fit too.

As i said. We will have to discuss security issues. i was referring to the 17 and under crowd at the High School. hahah.. if your nothing your predictable. Gunior!!

Obviously I'm not REALLY got follow the UFL...I was trying to make the point that if there is a lockout and there is no season, we don't really have any GOOD options to watch football.

haha. yeah and it might fit too.

As i said. We will have to discuss security issues. i was referring to the 17 and under crowd at the High School. hahah.. if your nothing your predictable. Gunior!!

What is legal consent in Maryland?

We can always watch the lingerie league if that is what they call it.

Went to this when it was in Jax. Awesome! These chicks really play hard too.

I hope there is no football for the next 17 years. Sure it would suck but when we got it back in2028 we would appreciate it so mucb more.

Look at all the money you can save on tickets-you can put all that money into a retirement fund.

Archived