Saw 2

stormshadow19

Man... I saw that movie on Saturday. My better half wanted to go, so I went. On the bright side of hangin out with my gal, the movie wasted an hour and fourty minutes of my life. It was so crappy. Bland acting. No real exciting twists. Everything could be seen coming from a mile a way. Avoid this movie. Avoid movie theaters that carry this movie, if need be. It was my first movie, at a theater, in four or five years. Man... did it suck. I wish I had four hands, so I could give the sumbitch four thumbs down.

:lol: I went and saw it with a friend because my wife hates horror movies. I had heard that this one was better than the original. To be honest, I didn't think either movie was great. Good, but not great. This one definately was no better than the first.

The first one was good because it had that twist at the end. But the real question was, why was Danny Glover in the movie?...lol. No more Lethal Weapons to make?

The second one was average at best. I will say its not as bad as your making it out to be. Now Jarhead, that was THE worst movie i've ever seen in my entire life..PERIOD. DO NOT go see this movie, I almost walked out twice, and I never do that.

The first one was good because it had that twist at the end. But the real question was, why was Danny Glover in the movie?...lol. No more Lethal Weapons to make?

The second one was average at best. I will say its not as bad as your making it out to be. Now Jarhead, that was THE worst movie i've ever seen in my entire life..PERIOD. DO NOT go see this movie, I almost walked out twice, and I never do that.

the beauty of Saw and Saw II is that they are throw backs to old cheesy 80's horror flicks, lots of gore bad acting etc etc

Saw II cost 4 mill to make and has already made like 50 or so..maybe more after last weekend...freaking brilliant and beat the pants off of most recent horror flicks

also check HIgh Tension, bad ass french horror flick

Archived