Internal Audits

Garb

I had one scheduled at work today. I just postponed it to tomorrow. I know the Gestapo Lady is fuming right now. I'm not even close to ready. Part of me says "eff it - it's an internal audit." I'll get everything in order when the external nazi crew comes in to beat me and my department up. Or, should I act like I care? Ugh...this minute detail oriented work makes my head ache. How much of this work can I pawn off?....Hmm......

I had one scheduled at work today. I just postponed it to tomorrow. I know the Gestapo Lady is fuming right now. I'm not even close to ready. Part of me says "eff it - it's an internal audit." I'll get everything in order when the external nazi crew comes in to beat me and my department up. Or, should I act like I care? Ugh...this minute detail oriented work makes my head ache. How much of this work can I pawn off?....Hmm......

Internal and external audits are a way of life in the company I work for. I consider internal the friendlies that get you ready for the externals. You can postpone, but you cannot escape.

:(

External audit? I remember them. They explained how we could save money by turning off our computer screens when we went home and put timers on the lights (flourescent-I am done before the bathroom light turns on). They stayed in a 5 star hotel that cost something like 8000 euro for their stay. Not counting the per diem for meals and incidentals.

i love being a douche to those pricks.. the last guy i had do an audit was named "hunter", what a tool this guy was. Amazing. I told him the exact opposite of what my peer told me that he told him, just to **** with the guy

i love being a douche to those pricks.. the last guy i had do an audit was named "hunter", what a tool this guy was. Amazing. I told him the exact opposite of what my peer told me that he told him, just to **** with the guy

Ha. I can't repeat what I told them. I was described as "an interesting guy" when they spoke to the chief of mission.

Archived