Jerrell Powe--Ole Miss

flgreen

What happened to this guy?

Coming into the season IMO he was perhaps the top rated NT. I haven’t seen any mention on him.

Was he injured? Or did he just suck it up this year?

If he has fallen I wouldn’t mind seeing the Jets take him in the 4th+

Any comments on where he might go? Or what happened to him

He's not bright at all. If his brain was as talented as his body he'd be a top 20 pick...now he'll go late late...like 5-7 late...I still think he's the Jason Ferguson of this draft and will have a nice career as a couple teams' NT.

He's old as dirt and dumb as a rock. He's going to get knocked around, go into a shell, and never be heard from again a la Gholston.

He's old as dirt and dumb as a rock. He's going to get knocked around, go into a shell, and never be heard from again a la Gholston.

I thought Gholston was supposed to be bright. It's easier to keep dumb guys form going into a shell than smart ones. Age should be less of a factor going forward because draft picks will probably locked up for less time.

Powe is a guy I definitely like in the later rounds for us. I couldn't care less if can't read, our playbooks are mostly pictures anyway. Stick this beast in the middle and let him gobble up blockers...This guy has been a good player for years at Ole Miss against serious competition and has more than held his own. Go get him!

Archived