I suspect we'll be getting a new member soon........

Boozer76

Sooth suddenly has his finger on the ban button. He banned Chipshot who I suspect will end up here soon if he hasn't already. Not that I agree with what Chippy said, but I find it ironic that Jetman was just as heartless about some wrestler's death in another thread yet that will go unpunished of course. He's already got his lacky's ThisIsOurYear and limo out in full force to defend the Herm brigade and the "$55 of of a whole lotta stuff you can get elsewhere for free" policy.

He warned of others being close to joining him, so I suspect I am one of them. But yet again JI continues to send members our way. But then again we only have 10 members left according to limo ](*,)

I'll be honest, people act differently here. I used to hate EB50 on JI, but somehow he is actually pretty cool once he came here. Chippy might just turn out for the better in a new place.

people are better here because the ludicrous hyper-regulation of the other sites didn't sit with them right. conversely, it's pretty hard to be a rebel at a place where (nearly) anything goes.

people are better here because the ludicrous hyper-regulation of the other sites didn't sit with them right. conversely, it's pretty hard to be a rebel at a place where (nearly) anything goes.

I am not sure if that is a compliment or an insult. So just to be sure I will say this. Thank You. Oh and Screw you.

:P

I am not sure if that is a compliment or an insult. So just to be sure I will say this. Thank You. Oh and Screw you.

:P

haha-- seriously though, here's how it always goes when i get banned:

(1) joke with someone or bust someone's balls

(2) "victim" whines and bitches

(3) "victim's" complaints only embolden me to make fun of their sensitivity and general pussiness

(4) "victim" tattles to a mod

(5) banned.

thankfully here at JN #1 never progresses to #2

oh, and you're welcome you big piece of sh*t you! :mrgreen:

You see...now that is just funny. You called me a piece of sh#t and I actually laughed out loud.

Let me know if I ever start taking this stuff too seriously!

You know what, I'm gonna save this. Because if you ever become what Sooth has become then I'm gonna break this out and show you that at least for a little while in your past, you were a cool dude. A$$hole!! :mrgreen:

I am not familiar with him. But I will take this under advisement should he apply for enrollment at the JetNation School For Reforming Posters!

:wink:

I'll second that. I read the stuff over there on occasion and that dude is nothing but trouble. Sure, people can change but he needs to be kept on a tight leash for awhile if he registers here.

Archived