Anybody catch Rex on the Colbert Report last night?

Klecko73isGod

Yep, saw the show. Pretty obvious Rex couldn't keep up with Colbert's humor, but Colbert was being nice to him anyway.

Love the last line: "Your name is Rex, your father's name was Buddy-is there anyone in your family who isn't named after a dog?" :lol:

Yep, saw the show. Pretty obvious Rex couldn't keep up with Colbert's humor, but Colbert was being nice to him anyway.

Love the last line: "Your name is Rex, your father's name was Buddy-is there anyone in your family who isn't named after a dog?" :lol:

Yep. Rex did not look comfortable. He was giggling and couldn't control himself.

Literally just watched it and the first thing I noticed was that THE Rex Ryan was nervous.

He was definitely out of his element. When it comes to press conferences and the like he's in control because he knows what he's about to say and what kind of questions he'll get. With Colbert, you really have no idea what's coming.

Literally just watched it and the first thing I noticed was that THE Rex Ryan was nervous.

Woah boy!!! I have no idea what you just said, because I can't take my eyes off the avatar!! :blink:

Archived