Hell House Mafia Game Thread

HessStation

Not giving the names is bullsh*t. Especially in light of the fact that they would be the most suspected players so far. There's no way that Dan isn't on that list, and confirming her innocent would clear up a lot of speculation.

She's not. I can tell you that much.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not giving the names is bullsh*t. Especially in light of the fact that they would be the most suspected players so far. There's no way that Dan isn't on that list, and confirming her innocent would clear up a lot of speculation.

LOL. I thought you needed to know for RIGHT NOW? Dan isn't going to be lynched today...if she's confirmed town, especially considering she's Dan...she dies tonight.

Enough with the mock outrage. I'm confirming a few things with the Mod and will have more details shortly.

No mocking here.

You're just giving scum a pecking order of who to kill. If he had an innocent on 2 of the top 3 trains, awesome -- that'd leave us with one to go with. But obviously he's not got a result on slats, so that's not going to direct HALF the people right now. Those folks are going to be locked in on Slats, and you're what...stuck with me and Pac I guess for the other 2 to go up against him? My point is him releasing them now just gives scum a field of three to shoot at. Waiting until tomorrow helps unmuddy the field and actually has a point to it. It's going to be Slats, me, or Pac right now -- and I have no reason to believe any of Vics results are us 3 so it has NO BENEFIT to the town right now.But good job of trying to make it look scummy to not reveal the names.

What a crock of sh*t. The scum already know who to kill. What's the damn difference which inn they kill? I trust Vic will leave out any role info, so don't even start with that argument.

If Vic doesn't produce names, I'd say he's full of sh*t. He's already lurked, gone emo, and tried to start sh*t today for no reason - not very Coppish moves if you ask me. Much better for him to produce.

LOL. I thought you needed to know for RIGHT NOW? Dan isn't going to be lynched today...if she's confirmed town, especially considering she's Dan...she dies tonight.

There's a wifom for you. Who will the healer cover? Why would the mafia take a 50% shot when they can whittle us down anyway? You're not thinking straight. If Vic reveals his three names, and they don't counter him, he's cleared up almost 20% of the board. That's very, very solid info.

No mocking here.

What a crock of sh*t. The scum already know who to kill. What's the damn difference which inn they kill? I trust Vic will leave out any role info, so don't even start with that argument.

If Vic doesn't produce names, I'd say he's full of sh*t. He's already lurked, gone emo, and tried to start sh*t today for no reason - not very Coppish moves if you ask me. Much better for him to produce.

Go **** yourself Wes.

You want emo? That's emo you prick.

There's a wifom for you. Who will the healer cover? Why would the mafia take a 50% shot when they can whittle us down anyway? You're not thinking straight. If Vic reveals his three names, and they don't counter him, he's cleared up almost 20% of the board. That's very, very solid info.

Well I'd rather hear from other people outside of you being you are one of the people I consider most likely for scum.

Well I'd rather hear from other people outside of you being you are one of the people I consider most likely for scum.

I'd like to hear them. Even though two names don't do a whole lot. You've got to consider the symp and godfather as possibilities.

Although it will lend solidarity to your claim.

I'd like to hear them. Even though two names don't do a whole lot. You've got to consider the symp and godfather as possibilities.

Although it will lend solidarity to your claim.

Verbal was one, that's why I felt ok going after you considering the whole Verbal vs Jack spat you guys had. I felt if I looked at one I could at least focus on the other. Then it was JC. He was bothering me and I said as much in thread.

I restrained on Dan because I wanted to see how she played the days after getting pressure which has been laying low mostly.

Not releasing the names is bs and makes me doubt his reveal- it gives him the image of super townie because a fake cop can easily just make up investigations. However, when you look at it, there's not very much town benefit to not saying names.

Verbal and JC.

It's one person, I didn't want to give one person up which is essentially what I have done. JC has been pressuring me all game and I didn't like his posts and said as much. It doesn't help us that much which is why I was reticent to release at all.

Verbal and JC.

It's one person, I didn't want to give one person up which is essentially what I have done. JC has been pressuring me all game and I didn't like his posts and said as much. It doesn't help us that much which is why I was reticent to release at all.

He was pinging me also. So I like that viewing. It dropped him to the bottom of my scum list

He was pinging me also. So I like that viewing. It dropped him to the bottom of my scum list

I typically view inactives as a cop and if I can generate pressure on someone will try to see how they react after. If they live and I don't like it THEN I'll investigate. Verbal was more active than usual this game but typically falls into that "inactive" pool.

I'm putting you on avoid. You are truly one of the VERY FEW people I genuinely dislike on this message board.

I'm not sure when we jumped from a game into reality, but please know that I've not meant you any actual stress or insult. Just thought we were playing the game.

I got back early - daughter had to go to work.

I think lynching Vic is probably a bad idea if no one's countering him.

Lynching me is a bad idea, too.

JiF is scum. I'll stick with Pac to avoid a random lynch, but JiF's voting has been extremely scummy this game.

I typically view inactives as a cop and if I can generate pressure on someone will try to see how they react after. If they live and I don't like it THEN I'll investigate. Verbal was more active than usual this game but typically falls into that "inactive" pool.

I wouldn't waste a viewing on DPR. Because I believe he's the symp. Not playing subtle enough to be scum. IMO

But I'm not one to tel you how to use your viewings.

I got back early - daughter had to go to work.

I think lynching Vic is probably a bad idea if no one's countering him.

Lynching me is a bad idea, too.

JiF is scum. I'll stick with Pac to avoid a random lynch, but JiF's voting has been extremely scummy this game.

How do you feel about Pac. He was one of my top 2 candidates for viewing tonight.

Archived