Hell House Mafia Game Thread

HessStation

After a heavy beating Pac looks like a scab of meat. Bloody from head to toe. One of you finds a long rope.

"We found you demon, now it's time to die."

The rope is tied with a swiftness looped around his neck..and he is dropped.

"No No you stupid ******* morons. Ladyfriend help....HEEEEEEEEELP!"

The+Haunted+Mansion+1.jpg

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm thinking everyone got the same vague pm to start with

This is what I think, too. My feeling was that Pac was playing it up quite a bit on D1 - but clearly I was wrong there. JiF is still my #1 for scum tomorrow.

So you think we all got called to the thread the same way, and then some received second PM with roles/alignments? Makes sense I guess. Makes me like Slats reveal a bit less to be frank.

Meh, who cares?

There is a lot not to like about it, and it should be really examined on the next day. Honestly, I don't know how it got him out of a lynch.

That's fine. I held back on some details on purpose that I kinda hoped Vic would bring up on his own. If he doesn't want to, and you guys want to run me up tomorrow - I'll spill everything I've got, then. No problem. Then the next townie power role will be outta luck, piggy-backing on what I have to say.

There is a lot not to like about it, and it should be really examined on the next day. Honestly, I don't know how it got him out of a lynch.

Actually, in retrospect, it's kinda interesting that you posted this before we saw Pac's alignment.

Damn. I had this whole 3 paragraph post typed up and then Jack went and died. Here’s the part that still applies, now that he’s back…

I’ve had several days of only being able to watch the game and that perspective gave me some insight. Jack seems to be a player who thinks he is better at this game than he is. In that way, he reminds me of me when I first got here. It took me about 3 games on JN to figure out that I needed to shut up and learn.

The one thing Jack has done successfully is to allow other players to fly under the radar. I tried to go back and do some reading while I couldn’t post, but every page I read was the Jack and pony show. He’s been a bigger distraction than I thought. I’m going to ignore him from here on out. At any rate, I’m thinking we haven’t heard enough from Sharrow or Duke, off the top of my head.

I'm also thinking that Brett is looking suspicious, but we (yes, I would have voted him, too) were wrong on Pac, so I don't know. There are several directions I could choose to go tomorrow. Let's see what night brings us.

Sorry if any of this seems rude. It is blunt, true, but no offense meant.

http://www.sounddogs.com/previews/25/mp3/379354_SOUNDDOGS__fo.mp3

"WTF! You guys here that scratching again?"

And you all look around again, but this time more tired than anything else. You feel like giving up. There's no hope. The demon will soon outnumber you and you haven't been even close in finding one.

"You've got to be ******* kidding me. It's coming from the closet again"

You all look at one another and walk over to the closet door....

http://www.sounddogs.com/previews/25/mp3/379354_SOUNDDOGS__fo.mp3

...and you slowly open it.

*creeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek*

It's...it's Verbal. He's back.

3265407777_717cb06e98.jpg

But has he returned as human...or demon.

Damn. I had this whole 3 paragraph post typed up and then Jack went and died. Here’s the part that still applies, now that he’s back…

I’ve had several days of only being able to watch the game and that perspective gave me some insight. Jack seems to be a player who thinks he is better at this game than he is. In that way, he reminds me of me when I first got here. It took me about 3 games on JN to figure out that I needed to shut up and learn.

so none of the back and forths I've had with any player deserves a comment? How about DPR and myself? Or mine and Slats?

I don't think I'm better. Just different. I have unique ideas and my own way to scum hunt.

It seems like your trying to discredit my arguments as me being an egotistical a$$hole. Well guess what, everyone is on here.

I think your scummy.

The one thing Jack has done successfully is to allow other players to fly under the radar. I tried to go back and do some reading while I couldn’t post, but every page I read was the Jack and pony show. He’s been a bigger distraction than I thought. I’m going to ignore him from here on out. At any rate, I’m thinking we haven’t heard enough from Sharrow or Duke, off the top of my head.

I'm also thinking that Brett is looking suspicious, but we (yes, I would have voted him, too) were wrong on Pac, so I don't know. There are several directions I could choose to go tomorrow. Let's see what night brings us.

This post seems off. The whole Ida voted him to makes you seem like your trying to hard.

This is what I think, too. My feeling was that Pac was playing it up quite a bit on D1 - but clearly I was wrong there. JiF is still my #1 for scum tomorrow.

Meh, who cares?

That's fine. I held back on some details on purpose that I kinda hoped Vic would bring up on his own. If he doesn't want to, and you guys want to run me up tomorrow - I'll spill everything I've got, then. No problem. Then the next townie power role will be outta luck, piggy-backing on what I have to say.

Apparently you, otherwise you wouldn't have to reply to every one of my posts.

I don't know. I assumed.

Don't silences just last in the day phase here? Or do they go through the night?

Depends on the setup. I think when I put one in my game, I made it last through an entire day/night...

Agree and disagree on Jack. He is a very good player in my opinion-- knows ins and outs and tells, and does a good job prodding people to speak up. There was a point yesterday where he was asking my opinions on everybody... I'm happy hes here.

As far as him being a distraction, thats the worst part. Seems to me its all about the regional differences of Mafia... maybe at Mazatlan (they have Mafia in Mexico?), that is their generally accepted play style, where as here its more go with your gut, be emo, and hate Jif.

Honestly, I liked him better when he was dead, because he is cut from the Doggin/DPR cloth of guilty until proven innocent.

BTW... remember DPR's second game here, Lost, where he was the cop, came back with a guilty on Crusher, and got lynched for it? Without even a counter claim? Makes me laugh every time I think of it.

BTW... remember DPR's second game here, Lost, where he was the cop, came back with a guilty on Crusher, and got lynched for it? Without even a counter claim? Makes me laugh every time I think of it.

Wasn't that Vic's LOST game? I remember it well. I still owe you, too...

Agree and disagree on Jack. He is a very good player in my opinion-- knows ins and outs and tells, and does a good job prodding people to speak up. There was a point yesterday where he was asking my opinions on everybody... I'm happy hes here.

As far as him being a distraction, thats the worst part. Seems to me its all about the regional differences of Mafia... maybe at Mazatlan (they have Mafia in Mexico?), that is their generally accepted play style, where as here its more go with your gut, be emo, and hate Jif.

Honestly, I liked him better when he was dead, because he is cut from the Doggin/DPR cloth of guilty until proven innocent.

Thanks. I appreciate that.

Understood.

Dp yall do anything that's unique to jet nation? Versus other sites?

Yeah, we cuss each other out regularly. Also, CTM only thinks in binary, Pac is a doosh, JIF is gay and Slats is required by law to reply every time I mention his name.

Yeah, we cuss each other out regularly. Also, CTM only thinks in binary, Pac is a doosh, JIF is gay and Slats is required by law to reply every time I mention his name.

redcheckmarkbox.png

Jack plays like me, Pac, DPR and a couple others... we push.

Its just that there is a fine line between moving the game along, eliciting reactions and being annoying. I cross it, so do all the guys that play that way. Simply put... if you didn't have guys like us to push these games along you the rest of you would compliment each other in circles for weeks at a time before anything ever happened.

Probably only play 1 or 2 games per season.

"**** this I can't take it anymore."

DPR finds wire hangers from the closet, turns them straight as arrows and starts stabbing his eyeballs out with them.

"Stop!!! Wat are you doing???" one of you screams.

Just then Satan rises from out of nowhere.

"You fool. You can't just go and kill yourself. We have a game to play. I MAKE THE RULES. IT'S MY GAME NOT YOURS."

the-satan-pit-doctor-beast3.jpg

And with that...

In an instant DPR is banished straight to Hell forever...

He's neither human, nor spirit, nor demon anymore. He is a tortured soul who will burn in the eternal fires forever with no chance of escape...ever.

souls-burning-in-hell.jpg

All that remains is a dead, bloody, empty corpse.

11.jpg

funny-gifs-catch-me-if-you-can.gif

:rl: Hahahahahaha, you're bringing the funny this game monkey. I like it.

Jack plays like me, Pac, DPR and a couple others... we push.

Its just that there is a fine line between moving the game along, eliciting reactions and being annoying. I cross it, so do all the guys that play that way. Simply put... if you didn't have guys like us to push these games along you the rest of you would compliment each other in circles for weeks at a time before anything ever happened.

Probably only play 1 or 2 games per season.

On second thought, my list is getting awfully lonely. 80, you've been replaced. Monkey....**** you.

Oh hi Verb. Anything to say/add?

I PMd him to try and squash things. If he got replaced I will bow out as well. I am grown up enough to continue to play with him.

Oh please. You are an un-countered Cop (so far). In case you didn't know, people might be kind of counting on you this game. VicGod.

Archived