Hell House Mafia Game Thread

HessStation

Smash died yesterday.

AVM says he tracked you last night. Vic died last night.

Vic had one more investigation last night. New day starts, Vic is dead - but can still share his results. Vic also visited you apparently.

that's what i meant, it was pre smash

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i just realized you are talking abotu the game where most of us where naive cops.. wow

yeah, naive doesn't matter - just talking about how AVM was in a world of his own wasting investigations because he got obsessed with figuring out for himself if he was naive, instead of looking for scum.

yeah, naive doesn't matter - just talking about how AVM was in a world of his own wasting investigations because he got obsessed with figuring out for himself if he was naive, instead of looking for scum.

why don't you just accept the fact that avm makes a ton more sense as scum and scum was trying to play you. Stop contorting your arguements to make avm more beleivable, cause it's only going to make you scummy if this play here doesn't work out for him

that's what i meant, it was pre smash

No it wasn't. Day 4 comes before Night 4.

AVM said he tracked you last night, which was N4 (see below).

Smash/Slats both died.

Vic investigated you, got town.

AVM tracked you, says you visited Vic.

Vic was killed last night, Night 4.

Smash (Scum bomb, lynched D4)

Slats (Town Doc, killed by Smash/BOMB D4)

http://www.jetnation.com/forums/index.php?/topic/98553-hell-house-mafia-game-thread/page__view__findpost__p__1836206

Vicious89x (Town Cop, killed N4)

JiF (Scum 1-time doublevote, vigkill N4)

http://www.jetnation.com/forums/index.php?/topic/98553-hell-house-mafia-game-thread/page__view__findpost__p__1836383

:rl:

I'm the tracker, and I tracked CTM last night. He visited Vicious.

If you'd like I can reveal who I visited the first 3 nights as well, though I'm not sure what good that'll do.

Wait, JVoR, what do you mean a "filler" investigation for scum? Why would scum throw away an investigation?

And if you mean that I'm just lying, then why on earth would I have risked it by saying Vic? If I'm scum, I know who the town is, right? So why wouldn't I just pick someone else who would be no NA??? Hmm??

ape.. i'm talking about him trackign vic, not me..

get some sleep you blockhead

Maybe I'm not following the question, as I'm quite sleepy too, but didn't he say he tracked Vic N3, not N4? Lol sorry if that doesn't help.

Wait, JVoR, what do you mean a "filler" investigation for scum? Why would scum throw away an investigation?

And if you mean that I'm just lying, then why on earth would I have risked it by saying Vic? If I'm scum, I know who the town is, right? So why wouldn't I just pick someone else who would be no NA??? Hmm??

Hehehe. Who is writing your posts for you this game?

why don't you just accept the fact that avm makes a ton more sense as scum and scum was trying to play you. Stop contorting your arguements to make avm more beleivable, cause it's only going to make you scummy if this play here doesn't work out for him

Pretty sure I'm not the only person scum was trying to play there... unless I have the ability to lynch someone with one vote, and don't know about it. :rolleyes:

Anyway, the thing about the naive cop game wasn't even argument dick, I was just bringing up something to laugh at AVM about. Not all my cracks are directed at your attention-needy a$$. I've already unvoted you, now I'm waiting for the suddenly not-so-talkative Jack to weigh-in, Lily, maybe a bit of Verbal???

Just like with Smash and Slats - I'll rub my a$$ on whoever the **** I want, until I'm satisfied with the content I've elicited from people. Like Dan for instance... if you end up being scum, I wanted her good and on the record for swinging this thing the other direction.

Maybe I'm not following the question, as I'm quite sleepy too, but didn't he say he tracked Vic N3, not N4? Lol sorry if that doesn't help.

Yes.. not going to quote posts but i was saying that avm as scum would've tracked vic on n3 in order to decide how to handle the smash fake claim, ape said that it happenned after smash died, but he thought i was talking about tracking me, and i wasn't

I'm not saying your scum power was tracking and you told the truth about it. What i'm saying is that it seems like you are scum fake claiming tracker. Instead of giving results that may unnecessarily clear someone/may get you into a trap by being wrong, you made up a useless investigation that does Zilch for the town.

ape.. i'm talking about him trackign vic, not me..

get some sleep you blockhead

Oy, okay - I'm struggling. Chalking this up to trying too hard to make sure I'm not being duped, on a severe lack of sleep. Sorry.

I'm not saying your scum power was tracking and you told the truth about it. What i'm saying is that it seems like you are scum fake claiming tracker. Instead of giving results that may unnecessarily clear someone/may get you into a trap by being wrong, you made up a useless investigation that does Zilch for the town.

You said you know how I play, right? You've seen me play both as scum and as town...and you even said I'm very calculated, right?

So don't you think as scum I'd put something together that was quite convincing?

Just like with Smash and Slats - I'll rub my a$$ on whoever the **** I want, until I'm satisfied with the content I've elicited from people. Like Dan for instance... if you end up being scum, I wanted her good and on the record for swinging this thing the other direction.

Lol I was definitely on the record about that before you said anything.

You said you know how I play, right? You've seen me play both as scum and as town...and you even said I'm very calculated, right?

So don't you think as scum I'd put something together that was quite convincing?

Yes, and you almost succeeded..

Sorry I bailed. I had a minor emergency. I'm nearly caught back up. It's unreal how much you guys can post in such a short time. I'm inclined toward going with Vic's results, personally.

I'm going by what you're giving me. I see holes in your motivation that aren't consistent with what a townie does. Even your reactions to me right now, I feel are not the kind i'd expect from you if you were town. Like I said, I didn't verbalize it, but after JiF and Brett, you were next on my list of suspects to begin with. Your vote on Smash was also at the perfect placement for someone trying to bus. Just too many red flags for me to think you are town at this point. That, and I'm okay with CTM's reaction to it so far.

In any event, I'm not even someone who can vote. :P Focus on getting CTM lynched, since you're saying that he's scum.

Lily... Lillian... Lillian!!!!

No way am I buying that you are catching up... I see you lurking and I want to hear what you are thinking. About CTM, AVM and Jack's slip...

I have a hard time seeing AVM as anything but town, but usually he and I are on the same page, and this game I haven't felt that.

As for Jack's slip, I think it was a scum slip. I'd vote him, but it won't go anywhere today.

Aye chee wawa!!! AVM is teh triple voter scum!!!! !!!!11ONE 111!!!!!

MOD NOTE: Anyone who makes fun of me or reps people who make fun of me again will be mod-killed immediately. I had a long day...

^I'm kidding here btw

Official Vote Count:

CTM (1): AVM

AVM (2): CTM, Dan

With 10 douchebags alive, need 6 to lynch

There, that's better. :)

MOD NOTE: Anyone who makes fun of me or reps people who make fun of me again will be mod-killed immediately. I had a long day...

Official Vote Count:

CTM (1): AVM

AVM (2): CTM, Dan

With 10 douchebags alive, need 6 to lynch

There, that's better. :)

Hehe! I just thought it was funny because of the triple vote thing with AVM from before.

Archived