Hell House Mafia Game Thread

HessStation

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Freakin' sucks that 80 ruined it.

Bastard.

I've been out of range all day. Just read back up. People are ignoring possibilities of a symp. If there is a symp then it's endgame if we don't gettyis rite and scum nk anyone but the symp.

Not ignoring the possibility, but the symp role is very rarely used here at JN. And it doesn't change the fact that AVM is the likely lynch for today.....as he should be.

I'm leery of Verb putting him at L-1 because I've disagreed with DPRs play all game.

Yet you had no problem hammering Smash after stating multiple times you believe he was town, and had no problem hammering JF80 after Slats put him at L1, even though you had thought Slats was scummy?

Now you have pause?

I should hammer though just for **** sake and to make the monkey pissy

Mission accomplished:

Yet you had no problem hammering Smash after stating multiple times you believe he was town, and had no problem hammering JF80 after Slats put him at L1, even though you had thought Slats was scummy?

Now you have pause?

Well it's a probable end game scenario and I didn't wan to piss away the game for not being cautious. But I hammered before that post you just made. So suck it. :P

Now you have pause?

Well it's a probable end game scenario and I didn't wan to piss away the game for not being cautious. But I hammered before that post you just made. So suck it. :P

Hey look, he still hasn't proven that I'm lying.

I'm leery of Verb putting him at L-1 because I've disagreed with DPRs play all game.

You disagreed with DPR's play? Really? That's your case? And wow, you must have been pretty damn leery......so leery in fact you hammered him a whopping 8 ****in' minutes later.

F*** you Dolphins fan. I no longer recognize you as a former scummate.

Dear 80,

**** you for giving us Pennington. EAD.

With love,

-Verbal

Can nothing I do satiate the blood lust of teh monkey. I don't really care and I've quit trying.

What's people's opinion on Lily?

Lily has managed to skate thru the entire game, unlike Verbal''s take on Dan.

Yeah I did it more out of spite of APE. Just to see how he'd react. I realized it was a gamble either way and as you said AVM was most likely the lynch anyway.

No Verb I made a case with DPR, I went back and forth with him it's in the thread since you read carefully and caught up on everything and paid attention to the game I'm pretty sure you saw it.

If you didn't you can ask Ape to did it because he loves to quote me. Maybe he can do it out of context or leave out a post or two and try and make it look scummy.

You disagreed with DPR's play? Really? That's your case? And wow, you must have been pretty damn leery......so leery in fact you hammered him a whopping 8 ****in' minutes later.

Dear 80,

**** you for giving us Pennington. EAD.

With love,

-Verbal

Lily has managed to skate thru the entire game, unlike Verbal''s take on Dan.

True on Lily. I still contend that Dan's early game was all skating, but has gotten more decisive over the recent day or two.

Yeah I did it more out of spite of APE. Just to see how he'd react. I realized it was a gamble either way and as you said AVM was most likely the lynch anyway.

No Verb I made a case with DPR, I went back and forth with him it's in the thread since you read carefully and caught up on everything and paid attention to the game I'm pretty sure you saw it.

If you didn't you can ask Ape to did it because he loves to quote me. Maybe he can do it out of context or leave out a post or two and try and make it look scummy.

Must have missed it. That's what happens when you muddy the early game with townie lies - people tend to ignore you a bit afterwards. ;-)

Oh, so now you played both sides of the CTM/AVM situation hammered AGAIN - and its my fault cause you wanted to set a Monkey trap? Shut up you idiot.

I'm still waiting for you to prove I've been lying about something, anything.

;P

Oh, so now you played both sides of the CTM/AVM situation hammered AGAIN - and its my fault cause you wanted to set a Monkey trap? Shut up you idiot.

I'm still waiting for you to prove I've been lying about something, anything.

D4 - Smash's lynch:

D3 - Pac's lynch:

D2 - JF80's lynch:

D1 - Wombat's lynch:

Breaking this down:

Sharrow = on all 4 lynch trains

Crusher/Jack = on 3 lynch trains, and on Slats/Doc as the 4th, when JIF and Smash both made a push D3

Ape = on 3 trains

CTM = on 3 trains

brettw4rd = on 2 trains

AVM = on 2 trains

Dan X = on 2 trains

DPR/Verbal = on 1 train

Lily (Silenced D3) = on NO trains

RaoulDuke = on NO trains

The exercise of looking at trains doesn't help that much - make Sharrow and Crusher/Jack look pretty bad. Lily, Raoul, DPR/Verb are basically coasting through the game... pretty much no new information here.

I just want to say to this that, except for Wombat's train, which was stupid, I was either silenced, or it happened while I was sleeping or not here. I haven't had the chance to be on a train yet this game.

True on Lily. I still contend that Dan's early game was all skating, but has gotten more decisive over the recent day or two.

Hmmm... someone is echoing my "suspicion" of Dan. Exactly what I hoped to see...

Just like JIF did earlier this game about Slats... let me guess, JIF suggested another round of "get behind the Ape" in the scum QT?

"Let the scum MVP lead a lynch on Dan" sound about right?

"You're scum."

"No, You're scum."

"You're scum."

"No, You're scum."

"You're scum."

"No, You're scum."

"You're scum."

"No, You're scum."

"You're scum."

"No, You're scum."

"You're scum."

"No, You're scum."

"You're scum."

"No, You're scum."

"You're scum."

"No, You're scum."

"You're scum."

"No, You're scum."

"You're scum."

"No, You're scum."

"He's scum, get him!"

And so the group tackles AVM. Dan snaps his leg, Primate drops an elbow and smashes his face, Brett breaks his fingers, Verb does a Gastineau sack dance while CTM noodle dances next to him.

"Hold him down I'll get the ax."

Jack come back with the giant rusty ax...THUD

istockphoto_266264-abstract-blood-splatter-messy-large.jpg

I just want to say to this that, except for Wombat's train, which was stupid, I was either silenced, or it happened while I was sleeping or not here. I haven't had the chance to be on a train yet this game.

You do have a point there.

Hmmm... someone is echoing my "suspicion" of Dan. Exactly what I hoped to see...

Just like JIF did earlier this game about Slats... let me guess, JIF suggested another round of "get behind the Ape" in the scum QT?

"Let the scum MVP lead a lynch on Dan" sound about right?

Holy sh*t. This is almost comical at this point. Almost. Get it through your thick primate skull: the game does not ****in' revolve around you. Full stop. End of story.

You post 8569432579432 times a game. While you do sometimes make good points, anybody who thinks the same thing will inevitably have to say so after you, because of your aforementioned prolific posting. Stop thinking it's always a case of "get behind the Ape". If I'm scum, I'm not going to try 'cozying' up to you, or agreeing with everything you say....it's too obvious and a tell when scum does that to anybody.

You remember how you said you were trying to change your style and stuff? You're doing it wrong.

Still <3 you, though. Just want to bash your primate skull in sometimes with a nearby heavy object. Hess, can we make that a reality?

Archived