Hell House Mafia Game Thread

HessStation

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You do have a point there.

Holy sh*t. This is almost comical at this point. Almost. Get it through your thick primate skull: the game does not ****in' revolve around you. Full stop. End of story.

You post 8569432579432 times a game. While you do sometimes make good points, anybody who thinks the same thing will inevitably have to say so after you, because of your aforementioned prolific posting. Stop thinking it's always a case of "get behind the Ape". If I'm scum, I'm not going to try 'cozying' up to you, or agreeing with everything you say....it's too obvious and a tell when scum does that to anybody.

You remember how you said you were trying to change your style and stuff? You're doing it wrong.

Still <3 you, though. Just want to bash your primate skull in sometimes with a nearby heavy object. Hess, can we make that a reality?

I guarantee you, and others will agree with this, that JIF central plan in the scum QT thread early in this game was to prod any case I made on a townie, make me feel like I was on to it, and then watch me do scum's work for them. No question in my mind.

Now, I feel like you are doing it too.

+1 emo points for over-defending though.

Nice. Still wouldn't say that vets CTM though. Seems like it could be a gambit.

Only possible solution to that would be CTM is a GF. Which would make potentially another ****in' game here that was decided on that stupid ****in' role.

Ok, I feel better now.

Cause you're scum?

No. Because AVM tracked Vic last night, saw he investigated CTM, then laid it out before Vic could release results... making CTM look essentially confirmed. Just saying its a possibility, and people should be careful of saying "CTM is innocent"

I guarantee you, and others will agree with this, that JIF central plan in the scum QT thread early in this game was to prod any case I made on a townie, make me feel like I was on to it, and then watch me do scum's work for them. No question in my mind.

Now, I feel like you are doing it too.

+1 emo points for over-defending though.

You have not seen me emo. You won't, either. I don't break. ;-)

But you still don't understand my point. Because of the amount of posts you have, your "spray & pray" technique is bound to land some accurate hits. And when somebody else mentions them, you automatically jump on it as them trying to get behind you or set you up somehow. That is my point. If I can't make this any clearer, I sincerely apologize. It can really effect games, and is the only reason I'm mentioning it. There's questioning something, and there's the Apesh*t method you use. One works, and the other distracts.

No. Because AVM tracked Vic last night, saw he investigated CTM, then laid it out before Vic could release results... making CTM look essentially confirmed. Just saying its a possibility, and people should be careful of saying "CTM is innocent"

Have you revealed yet?

CTM isn't confirmed. He's not a top priority for a lynch either, though. I'd say you should be, honestly, but I understand people's reservations about lynching you right now.

Since AVM was actually a tracker for the scum, that could possibly explain how he would know things about Lily. So I won't hold that against her.

That being said, there's really minimal information regarding Lily and Raoul, imo. Kind of lynching blind if we go in there.

If we're talking GF , I think more likely is that they tracked him the night they said they tracked him, knew vic had town on you which allowed you to push hard on slats the next day..

I honestly don't have an answer for what you suggest, maybe AVM thought he was going to be lynched and panicked a bit? Not sure

"You're scum."

"No, You're scum."

"You're scum."

"No, You're scum."

"You're scum."

"No, You're scum."

"You're scum."

"No, You're scum."

"You're scum."

"No, You're scum."

"You're scum."

"No, You're scum."

"You're scum."

"No, You're scum."

"You're scum."

"No, You're scum."

"You're scum."

"No, You're scum."

"You're scum."

"No, You're scum."

"He's scum, get him!"

And so the group tackles AVM. Dan snaps his leg, Primate drops an elbow and smashes his face, Brett breaks his fingers, Verb does a Gastineau sack dance while CTM noodle dances next to him.

"Hold him down I'll get the ax."

Jack come back with the giant rusty ax...THUD

istockphoto_266264-abstract-blood-splatter-messy-large.jpg

This is probably my favorite death scene ever. The visual of CTM noodle dancing around AVM's body in the Hell House to the sounds of phish wearing a tie dye shirt with home made jean shorts sporting peace sign sunglasses is epic.

You have not seen me emo. You won't, either. I don't break. ;-)

But you still don't understand my point. Because of the amount of posts you have, your "spray & pray" technique is bound to land some accurate hits. And when somebody else mentions them, you automatically jump on it as them trying to get behind you or set you up somehow. That is my point. If I can't make this any clearer, I sincerely apologize. It can really effect games, and is the only reason I'm mentioning it. There's questioning something, and there's the Apesh*t method you use. One works, and the other distracts.

Spend more time thinking of your defense, less time telling me how to play.

CTM isn't confirmed. He's not a top priority for a lynch either, though. I'd say you should be, honestly, but I understand people's reservations about lynching you right now.

Since AVM was actually a tracker for the scum, that could possibly explain how he would know things about Lily. So I won't hold that against her.

That being said, there's really minimal information regarding Lily and Raoul, imo. Kind of lynching blind if we go in there.

You know, for a while JVoY...I thought we could be interwebz best friends. I thought you were destined to be my #2, behind teh Vicious. It's obvious now, that you'll never be anymore than a yodeler.

**** you, yodeler. **** you

:P

And y'all did it again. I didn't get to vote.

Since some of you feel I haven't contributed at all, here's my rundown of how I feel about all of you.

*blows kisses* I <3 you all.

Oh, wait, mafia rundown....

Ape – feeling very good about, but I always do, including last game

CTM – Okay with him for now, with the cop read on him

Brett – Ditto

Crush/Jack – Don’t like. Don’t like his play at all. Someone said that if he’s town, he’s the scummiest town player ever. I completely agree. Didn’t get enough from Crush earlier to tell much from.

Dan – Not sure. Can never read her. Want to think she’s town.

Sharrow – Pretty much ditto. Probably feeling a little more town toward him than Dan.

Duke – No read at all

DPR/Verbal – I got a good feeling from DPR. He felt very town to me. Verb is hard for me to read.

If I had to lynch now, I’d say Jack or Duke probably.

You know, for a while JVoY...I thought we could be interwebz best friends. I thought you were destined to be my #2, behind teh Vicious. It's obvious now, that you'll never be anymore than a yodeler.

**** you, yodeler. **** you

:P

Alright, this has gone too far. First, you copy my style by finding a man to be affectionate toward on JN in Vic via mafia. Then you start formulating a list as well?

Dude, back the **** up. I aint scared to take this to the scum QT, bitch!

Alright, this has gone too far. First, you copy my style by finding a man to be affectionate toward on JN in Vic via mafia. Then you start formulating a list as well?

Dude, back the **** up. I aint scared to take this to the scum QT, bitch!

Trike race. 8 PM. Be there.

Pfft... :rolleyes:

JiF told me to say that sh*t in the scum QT. WTF do you want me to do? Go against a scummate? He'd tie me down and have buttsecks with me. Ugh. Just threw up in my mouth again.

you mentioend his name in a non favorable way.. means there's a good chance you're scum

He bit on my "suspicious of Dan" misdirection post... this is how I scum hunt, you STILL haven't done any scum hunting of your own, so shut your ******* mouth.

He bit on my "suspicious of Dan" misdirection post... this is how I scum hunt, you STILL haven't done any scum hunting of your own, so shut your ******* mouth.

*sigh*

I didn't bite on anything, Ape. I'm not going to continue this line of thought. All you do is assume it had to do with you. It had nothing (nothing) to do with you. I'm sorry.

Archived