Mark Cuban knows how to party

faba

Report: Cuban spent $110K celebrating

2 hours ago

Dallas Mavericks owner Mark Cuban spent $110,000 in four hours celebrating at club LIV at Miami's Fontainebleau after his Mavs beat the Heat to take the NBA championship, the New York Post reported Tuesday.

Cuban spent most of it on a huge, gold-colored $90,000 bottle of Ace of Spades Champagne — which was carried in by two men — for team members Dirk Nowitzki, Jason Terry, Brian Cardinal and Shawn Marion.

After partying with the trophy until 5 a.m. local time Monday and taking in a performance by Lil Wayne, Cuban left a $20,000 tip for the wait staff.

"Worth every penny," he told the Post via e-mail.

Bottles of Ace of Spades — or Armand de Brignac — have appeared in several music videos, and it is reportedly a particular favorite of rap star Jay-Z.

Courtesy of FOXSports.com

No matter how wealthy i get, If i ever pay 90,000 dollars for a bottle of champagne it better have 89,900 dollars in cash in it!

It is all relative... there is toothpaste at the dollar store but you choose to pay 4x more for a brand you like.

To him 90k is toothpaste, and he wanted Colgate Total.

It is all relative... there is toothpaste at the dollar store but you choose to pay 4x more for a brand you like.

To him 90k is toothpaste, and he wanted Colgate Total.

I see your point.

Firstly this is not question between a dollar or 4 dollars. This is more like 200 buck to 90000 bucks. You can see the rations are skewed.

Secondly not saying Cuban cannot afford it but point being i would never spend that much on champagne even if i had Cuban kind of money.

I see your point.

Firstly this is not question between a dollar or 4 dollars. This is more like 200 buck to 90000 bucks. You can see the rations are skewed.

Secondly not saying Cuban cannot afford it but point being i would never spend that much on champagne even if i had Cuban kind of money.

If you had Cuban money you would not be thinking like you are now.

I can bet you if I blind folded somebody and fed them $200 champagne (which is still overpriced), and $90,000 champagne, they would not be able to tell the difference. What exactly makes it that expensive?

FWIW It was 15 liters (about 20 bottles) of champagne.

The Bruins bought a 30 liter bottle for their celebration for 100k so they got a hell of a deal. The Mavs probably got ripped off since they just beat the home team.

Archived