Sacred Thrust Mafia - Official Game Thread

Jack_D

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First of all, Smash is looking more and more town. Either he is outplaying both JiF & CTM, or he's town. Simple as that.

If I havent trapped you, then you suck at this game. Which isnt a surprise after how stupid your decision was last game when we were scum together...but thats a different story.

Gotta run, gotta meeting, be on again later.

I'm town bro, so is CTM, if your town, you'll unvote me.

Here we go already qualifying his definitive statement of before.

thats what i would've done.. but hess had to go and get rowdy with jiffy

This is the stupidest reason I've ever heard to shoot somebody in a game. If Hess is town and you guys are really vigs, then you both are worse at it than I was when I shot Dan.

slats if i could go into details it would make perfect sense.. Do we need to call another shot for you to believe we ain't scum?

Yes. Please shoot another possible townie you ****tard. You and Jif are looking more and more and more like scum or 3rd party. Why are you two shooting off your guns all over the damn place?

"Sometimes I aim to please, other times I shoot to kill."

So its a good play for JIffy to randomly shoot someone who got rowdy ? You 2 have said a lot of scummy things yet everyone is afraid to vote.

I agree. I'm fine with either one of them. Maybe Jif can shoot CTM? They are getting more annoying than Monkey and Hess before he shot them.

Yes. Please shoot another possible townie you ****tard. You and Jif are looking more and more and more like scum or 3rd party. Why are you two shooting off your guns all over the damn place?

I'll try and explain this the best I can without getting mod killed.

It was pretty obvious, I was getting lynched today. CTM came out and told you guys I was town. Nobody listened. I even quoted him saying, CTM knows something everyone else doesnt. But nobody listened. How we can confirm each others innocence we are not at liberty to say.

I therefore came up with the idea that we could clear our names by making an example of someone. Someone who was playing very scummy, but further, was claiming a powerless townie role. Since scum missed a NK some how, some way, this seemed like a good idea to narrow the pool, give the town 2 confirmed townies and formulate opinions based on reactions. Which is my strategy every single time I'm town.

Honestly, I really didnt expect backlash. I thought it would be clear as day that we were telling the truth once an example was made and we could use this to our advantage.

Like Smash for example. Why doesnt he want me to see the night phase?

This is tougher than expected. I knew this would be a challenge because of the no reveal rule, but I didnt expect it to be this difficult.

CTM is suggesting that we prove it again, to show we are not scum. When has scum ever been able to kill 3 times in 1 day?

I'm actually shocked how stupid some of you are...seriously. lol

This is the stupidest reason I've ever heard to shoot somebody in a game. If Hess is town and you guys are really vigs, then you both are worse at it than I was when I shot Dan.

Why? You had a strong town read on Hess?

OMg, lets not lynch then either.. we wouldn't want to kill a townie

heard back from the mod.. and the below was approved

What evidence can CTM provide to confirm your town?

I saw his pm vie copy paste, I didn't trust him at first, I asked him to paste his pm, he did.. the wording was similiar to mine, and I posted mine for hi to review..

OMg, lets not lynch then either.. we wouldn't want to kill a townie

Its unreal dude...but even if they do kill me, this is what we wanted. The reactions are working and with you at least knowing I'm town...maybe you can help if I get lynched based on the activity happening around us. If not, I'm just hoping that we have enough people with a brain playing for the town to put this all together.

also, all of you casting suspicion on us are just going to prevent us from being nk'd... better to assume we are innocent so scum would have to kill us..

Yep, but its backfired now. At least we have some good info to work off now. It might not be useful now and I still might be lynched...but this should help down the road. I do believe that.

nae = mock outrage

smash = scummy.. wants to lynch what's basically an uncountered vig

my fav's

Smash, Verb, Nae.

But Smash needs to see tonight. I'm good with Verb or Nae for the lynch today.

Jack, your numbers are wrong based on what transpired today. Here is the corrected.

Official Day 3 Vote Count

JC (1) - Vic

CTM (1) - Nae

JiF (4) - JC, PAC, verb, smash

Verb (4) - JiF, smc, Slats, CTM

With 11 alive it takes 6

Not voting: Sharrow (he voted Hess, but Hess dead)

Deadline late tonight

Note, there are only 11 players left:

1. Verb

2. Pac

3. Vic

4. Smash

5. Nae

6. JC1

7. JiF

8. CTM

9. SMC

10. Sharrow

11. Slats

So it should take 6 to lynch, not 7.

Why? You had a strong town read on Hess?

Did you have a strong scum read on him? Or was he acting scummy, which is par for the course with Hess? We can go back and forth all we want on this -- you just shot Hess to flex your e-peen and send a message......not to scumhunt.

I saw his pm vie copy paste, I didn't trust him at first, I asked him to paste his pm, he did.. the wording was similiar to mine, and I posted mine for hi to review..

How were you communicating outside the thread without being able to trust each other?

I know you're trying to clarify, but you're making things more confusing.

Did you have a strong scum read on him? Or was he acting scummy, which is par for the course with Hess? We can go back and forth all we want on this -- you just shot Hess to flex your e-peen and send a message......not to scumhunt.

Scum read all the way. The move was made for reactions. Hess had the scummiest reaction. Smash too...but we need to save Smash for the evening.

Yep, but its backfired now. At least we have some good info to work off now. It might not be useful now and I still might be lynched...but this should help down the road. I do believe that.

Smash, Verb, Nae.

But Smash needs to see tonight. I'm good with Verb or Nae for the lynch today.

Nope.

**** this. Moving on.

I gotta go home, we can all talk later.

Official Day 3 Vote Count

JC (1) - Vic

CTM (1) - Nae

JiF (4) - JC, PAC, verb, smash

Verb (4) - JiF, smc, Slats, CTM

With 11 alive it takes 6

Not voting: Sharrow (he voted Hess, but Hess dead)

Deadline late tonight

No, jif liked him for scum and i saw the possibility... flexing the epeen was just a joke, but we did hope it would vet us

How were you communicating outside the thread without being able to trust each other?

I know you're trying to clarify, but you're making things more confusing.

hmmm... there's a role out there that would make this make sense for you, but i can't mention it obv

hmmm... there's a role out there that would make this make sense for you, but i can't mention it obv

Tell me this then; what did you suspect before you saw his PM? When you didn't trust him.

Not sure what to make of CTM and JiF...Have a mild scum read on JiF and a mild town read on CTM...

I could lynch Verb but then you got Smash and his Verb's a bomb theory...

Not really anyone else I want to lynch at the moment...

CTM is suggesting that we prove it again, to show we are not scum. When has scum ever been able to kill 3 times in 1 day?

When has an innocent(s) been willing to shoot 3 people in one day? With no coroner we have no way to know if you are shooting scum or town. 3 in one day you'd be more likely to hit at least 2 town with that. With no coroner we also have no way to prove you guys by killing one of you. I have zero doubt in my mind that you are smart enough to have come up with something like this to coast to end game as a 3rd party or scum. It would actually be brilliant. And I might have bought it if you had presented it before CTM acted like the scum of the earth thru most of the game. We don't know if you are telling the truth or not. All I have to go on is how scummy CTM has come across to me.

**** all of this. You whining nagging bitches. All I've heard is kill him, no kill him. What is it with all you douch-tards and killing people.

A figure saunters over to the counter and stands on it. The light is shining down so you can't see their face with the glare.

you all have broken just about every rule this hospital has. Even the one about penetration. Yeah I know it's sacred thrust but people please show some decorum. You all are gheyer then CTM's browser history when he gets lonely. Good night bitches.

With that they raised their hands.

Clap, clap mother****ers

It is now night in the hospital. No one has died or has been mod killed.

Submit your night actions

**** all of this. You whining nagging bitches. All I've heard is kill him, no kill him. What is it with all you douch-tards and killing people.

A figure saunters over to the counter and stands on it. The light is shining down so you can't see their face with the glare.

you all have broken just about every rule this hospital has. Even the one about penetration. Yeah I know it's sacred thrust but people please show some decorum. You all are gheyer then CTM's browser history when he gets lonely. Good night bitches.

With that they raised their hands.

Clap, clap mother****ers

It is now night in the hospital. No one has died or has been mod killed.

Submit your night actions

what?

This is total made up nonsense that proves nothing at all. You had to wait for approval for this ? Give me a break. CTM I watched you earlier in your profile when you said you would PM the mod I watched you for an hour and you never sent a PM and Jack was offline as well. You then waited until Jack posted and then you posted this crap 6 minutes after he came back with his vote count at 4:00. Everything you 2 have put forth has been a horrible explanation either your playing the worst possible game as town or your scum an playing even worse. The more you talk the more scummy you look.

When has an innocent(s) been willing to shoot 3 people in one day? With no coroner we have no way to know if you are shooting scum or town. 3 in one day you'd be more likely to hit at least 2 town with that. With no coroner we also have no way to prove you guys by killing one of you. I have zero doubt in my mind that you are smart enough to have come up with something like this to coast to end game as a 3rd party or scum. It would actually be brilliant. And I might have bought it if you had presented it before CTM acted like the scum of the earth thru most of the game. We don't know if you are telling the truth or not. All I have to go on is how scummy CTM has come across to me.

Lol... yeah, accusing you as scum is pretty scummy.. OMGUS

This is total made up nonsense that proves nothing at all. You had to wait for approval for this ? Give me a break. CTM I watched you earlier in your profile when you said you would PM the mod I watched you for an hour and you never sent a PM and Jack was offline as well. You then waited until Jack posted and then you posted this crap 6 minutes after he came back with his vote count at 4:00. Everything you 2 have put forth has been a horrible explanation either your playing the worst possible game as town or your scum an playing even worse. The more you talk the more scummy you look.

hahahahahahaha...

hope your the doctor dude.. otherwise good night

Archived