Sacred Thrust Mafia - Official Game Thread

Jack_D

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BG is a very experienced player if he was the doctor or cop, he certainly would have indicated that prior to his lynch.

Which is what I was alluding to with JiF. After I made this post a "Wait the **** up" moment hit me and rid myself of my tunnel vision for you. Then Smash came in and said PAC WAS THE COP AND HE COUNTERED AND DIED. I thought to myself hmmm ok, well I should go back and look. Once I saw that he did "counter" you and died I looked to myself.

I don't have any results.

I think Smash is pushing you and your case because he needs you dead and is going to try and use Pac's death as the key to that. Pac was on a suicide mission and chose you as the target, presumably to try and set you up for this moment. I said that about BG but literally thought to myself, wait a second... if he died I'd be the 8-baller. I'm not, so yes, I finally believe you and that's why I unvoted you.

Vote: Smash

Hope you guys realize this is my gut more than anything and that assumes you guys are who we think you are...

Its not like we are following you because you got a guilty on him...he's my fav for scum. Smash is playing awful, but with 2 different types of play that vetted him...I'm just thinking he's not playing very well this game.

Not saying he's 100% town...but for now, I like SMC.

Its not like we are following you because you got a guilty on him...he's my fav for scum. Smash is playing awful, but with 2 different types of play that vetted him...I'm just thinking he's not playing very well this game.

Not saying he's 100% town...but for now, I like SMC.

JIF maybe if you and you pal CTM didnt make so many obvious blunders i would not be on your asses.

Which is what I was alluding to with JiF. After I made this post a "Wait the **** up" moment hit me and rid myself of my tunnel vision for you. Then Smash came in and said PAC WAS THE COP AND HE COUNTERED AND DIED. I thought to myself hmmm ok, well I should go back and look. Once I saw that he did "counter" you and died I looked to myself.

I don't have any results.

I think Smash is pushing you and your case because he needs you dead and is going to try and use Pac's death as the key to that. Pac was on a suicide mission and chose you as the target, presumably to try and set you up for this moment. I said that about BG but literally thought to myself, wait a second... if he died I'd be the 8-baller. I'm not, so yes, I finally believe you and that's why I unvoted you.

Vote: Smash

VIC I did nothing of the sort and that was not my intention as you explained it. But your basicly asking us to trust you and your proclaimed role. The only Player who has been vetted without doubt in this game up to this point is ME. And your voting for me ?? CTM and JIF also claim they were vetted with their Vig actions but thats basicly them trying to vett themselves so there could be some deceit involved. Of the remaining players SMC VIC VERB and JC you now look and have the best chance of being Scum IMHO.

Unvote

Vote VIC

VIC I did nothing of the sort and that was not my intention as you explained it. But your basicly asking us to trust you and your proclaimed role. The only Player who has been vetted without doubt in this game up to this point is ME. And your voting for me ?? CTM and JIF also claim they were vetted with their Vig actions but thats basicly them trying to vett themselves so there could be some deceit involved. Of the remaining players SMC VIC VERB and JC you now look and have the best chance of being Scum IMHO.

Unvote

Vote VIC

How were you vetted again?

JIF maybe if you and you pal CTM didnt make so many obvious blunders i would not be on your asses.

No blunders, you're just a blockhead.

Unvote

Vote VIC

LOL - you've been vetted without a doubt??? Really??? lmfao You're killing me this game Smash...just talking circles, making no sense, no logic being displayed...etc. JC was you favorite for scum since his reveal and now that he claims your innocent, he's vetted you with out a doubt? Worst scummiest game ever if you really are the doc.

Smash or SMC for me. I'll take SMC for now. But I'd lynch Smash out of sheer stupidity.

This is all messed up. JC doesn't even need to "come up" with results for people to vote for what he says. Brilliant. Frick & Frack are charging at me and the new Puppet Master is going that way so self preservation may be in order.

No blunders, you're just a blockhead.

LOL - you've been vetted without a doubt??? Really??? lmfao You're killing me this game Smash...just talking circles, making no sense, no logic being displayed...etc. JC was you favorite for scum since his reveal and now that he claims your innocent, he's vetted you with out a doubt? Worst scummiest game ever if you really are the doc.

Smash or SMC for me. I'll take SMC for now. But I'd lynch Smash out of sheer stupidity.

I had 2 other parties claim to Vett me, of which your dumb a$$ was one. You claim to have vetted yourself. I stayed on you 2 for a reason.

Thinking??? He hasnt done that yet this game.

Dude was ready to kill JC because no way scum lets him live. And now that JC said he got an innocent on him, he's vetted. You cant make this up.

Exactly. It feels scummy as hell that he wad prying at JC to say he's vetted. I feel better about smash as scum and would rather lynch him

This is all messed up. JC doesn't even need to "come up" with results for people to vote for what he says. Brilliant. Frick & Frack are charging at me and the new Puppet Master is going that way so self preservation may be in order.

SMC whats you take on how our Frick & Frack team has played ? Im curious

As in a vote, or an exercise of power?

I had 2 other parties claim to Vett me, of which your dumb a$$ was one. You claim to have vetted yourself. I stayed on you 2 for a reason.

We vetted you at that time being, to narrow the pool which was our original intent of our actions. By no means were you 100% vetted.

You cant ignore scummy ignorant play especially when its as blatantly obvious as yours.

Is JC scum?

Can you explain what you mean in bold?

And who is the Puppet Master?

We vetted you at that time being, to narrow the pool which was our original intent of our actions. By no means were you 100% vetted.

You cant ignore scummy ignorant play especially when its as blatantly obvious as yours.

Is JC scum?

JIF I dont think anyone here trusts anyone else to be honest. It comes down to gut at this point. I never asked nor pointed out my vetts until this last page. You guys volunteered that info along with JC If town wins this game it will be by dumb luck at this point. I personally can not believe you ctm and JC are still alive it makes no freakin sense to me at all. And if you took a shot at me during the night and still want to Lynch me, then go for it.

SMC whats you take on how our Frick & Frack team has played ? Im curious

They're a powerful voting block and if town, I believe they give us a great advantage. BUT, they could be stearing us off a cliff. But their recklessness gives me a town feel. My problem is in their following JC around.

JIF I dont think anyone here trusts anyone else to be honest. It comes down to gut at this point. I never asked nor pointed out my vetts until this last page. You guys volunteered that info along with JC If town wins this game it will be by dumb luck at this point. I personally can not believe you ctm and JC are still alive it makes no freakin sense to me at all. And if you took a shot at me during the night and still want to Lynch me, then go for it.

It makes no sense you are alive.

They're a powerful voting block and if town, I believe they give us a great advantage. BUT, they could be stearing us off a cliff. But their recklessness gives me a town feel. My problem is in their following JC around.

How are we following him?

I dont think they realized it.

Um yeah i did.. My post before JC's post said Vic or SMC.. and I also clearly realized that he investigated smash per my post to verbal

The onyl blunders we may have made are ape and hess.. and that depends on thier alignment

Archived