That numbskull DinoBot has us going 5-11

SouthernJet

I have said this MANY times. I don't know any of the mods over there. But Petro was real good to this site when we launched. Real good. I don't know Petro all that well. But he went out of his way and gave us some advice. Obviously some of you have had some problems and that is understandable but my experience was different.

theganggreen.com is cool as far as I am concerned, I mean that. Guys if you have problems with individual mods elsewhere, just post here. We have mods like GOB and Smizzy. They are too busy asking Faba to explain the big words to them. They don't actually moderate much! :mrgreen:

One thing that is funny. The guy that started that thread over there (calling this place a Ghost Town)....he emailed me last week asking to put a picture up in the fan photo section. Just thought that was kind of funny.

Oh and one more thing...this site is new and has 142,000 posts already. That is 71,000 posts for every Jet victory we have seen since we launched.

Not too bad if you ask me!!! :P

I think Angry Teste, Dino, SouthernJet and Johnny GB need to go to group counseling.

After it all, isn't it really the Jets that we are angry at?

haha, partially right. although even when the jets are good again dino will still be a little ****.

anyone who doesn't know dino all you need to do is check out his website here to realize the degree of brain damage the poor wretch suffers from:

http://www.angelfire.com/weird2/postule/

blondie with poor dye job is dinobrat.

EDIT: Best section is "Dave's Party Palace" which should be more accurately titled: "When Mom and Dad go away their house is Dave's Party Palace"

I'm not sure I understand why this issue lingers. I'm more comfortable at theganggreen because that's where I've always posted. But I follow this board also. If it's a rivalry you're looking for, I don't think the majority of tgg cares, one way or the other. I think most of us see this place as a pretty decent alternative - implicitly ruling out a third site that will go un-named.

I liked the stuff that SJ used to post over there, but it's a privately-owned board - the rules are what they are. I don't speak for the mods or admins over there.

Johnny, you gave me the impression that you joined tgg with the intention of getting banned in homage to southernjet. I'll allow that I could be wrong, but that's the impression I got.

There's enough internet for us all, and STILL plenty of room for nudie pics.

Good post SundayJack. That is a real good point. There is NO rivalry between TGG and JN. NONE. Nor should there be as far as I am concerned.

The GangGreen is a good site. And their volume is INSANE. It is truly one of the largest fan sites in existence. The design company they used is real good as well.

Honestly outside of a few people having an issue, there is nothing to this. Like I said earlier if people feel that they are censored or that others are not censored enough, they should post where they feel most comfortable. There is plenty of bandwidth to go around.

Shameless Plug: Oh and feel free to join us for our FREE online chat with Randy Lange. It is scheduled for next Tuesday 11/29 at 8pm!

We try to have a chat or so each month. Rich Cimini from the NY Daily News and Peter Schwartz from ESPN have joined us in the past as well!

I'm not sure I understand why this issue lingers. I'm more comfortable at theganggreen because that's where I've always posted. But I follow this board also. If it's a rivalry you're looking for, I don't think the majority of tgg cares, one way or the other. I think most of us see this place as a pretty decent alternative - implicitly ruling out a third site that will go un-named.

I liked the stuff that SJ used to post over there, but it's a privately-owned board - the rules are what they are. I don't speak for the mods or admins over there.

Johnny, you gave me the impression that you joined tgg with the intention of getting banned in homage to southernjet. I'll allow that I could be wrong, but that's the impression I got.

There's enough internet for us all, and STILL plenty of room for nudie pics.

my only issue is banning without explanation-- i mean really, if you want to ban someone at least have the satchel to say why. as far as SJ goes-- what's The Gangrene's loss is JN's gain. tell my boy Hiker what up!

Jesus christ. That guy is really obsessed with me. He's talking time to check up on things Iv'e done on the internet in the past. Of course I know that now I'm taking the time to read his post, but I'm not interested in finding his web sites or creating baby trash talking posts. He can knock himself out.

He really should be wondering why he was banned from here. Afterall his maturity and intelligence appears to be quite strong. If you ever want to know why someone is banned from here it's because of that sort of thing a poster would stew upon. Another correct decision by the site.

wow, nice retort. i almost recognize a sentence in there somewhere.

Archived