What are we doing?

mfmartin

I realize Nnamdi was the number one thing on Tannys plate. However, what was plan B? Ive sat around since last night waiting for the Jets to attack on some free agents. However, the only person we acquired is Donald Strickland. I am not saying the sky is falling, but Ive never seen them screw around like this.

This needed its own thread? This conversation is pervasive thought the entire football forum right now.

Players are being cut by the truck load - the Jets are being patient, while their fans are not. In my book its a good thing.

Also, they've hardly done nothing. They've locked up all but one of their draft picks today - THE MOST IMPORTANT people to have to camp on time are rookies.

There are so many hours in a day, I'm sure they are meeting and calling a ton of player reps. I'm also sure that there are a lot of concerns to address, and they have a hierarchy for them, and in most cases situation D can't be resolved until they take care of situation A. So... be patient.

This needed its own thread? This conversation is pervasive thought the entire football forum right now.

Players are being cut by the truck load - the Jets are being patient, while their fans are not. In my book its a good thing.

Also, they've hardly done nothing. They've locked up all but one of their draft picks today - THE MOST IMPORTANT people to have to camp on time are rookies.

There are so many hours in a day, I'm sure they are meeting and calling a ton of player reps. I'm also sure that there are a lot of concerns to address, and they have a hierarchy for them, and in most cases situation D can't be resolved until they take care of situation A. So... be patient.

Beware Thread Police.........

1tx6i1.jpg

Why does everything have to be instant? I can tell you exactly what they're doing. They're restructuring contracts so they can take Cro and Edwards back. You act like he's just kicking back and doing nothing.

Why does everything have to be instant? I can tell you exactly what they're doing. They're restructuring contracts so they can take Cro and Edwards back. You act like he's just kicking back and doing nothing.

I hope you're right, too.

'Cro, Holmes and Braylon was my "Plan A" before this whole Nnamdi thing started.

You know I was getting impatient and just as pissed as everyone yesterday morning, and then I took a step back for my own sanity.

Everyone needs to remember when the big story going into last season was how in the world were the Jets gonna be able to keep their core 4, since then the Jets not only have kept their core 4 Mangold, D'Brick, Revis, and Harris (he will be locked up longterm before the season starts), they also locked up a top 15 superbowl MVP WR, for the longterm, if I would have told you we would have taken care of all that by now everyone would have been super stoked.

The Jets do have a bunch of holes to fill. Who doesn't? you can't have a superstar at every position (the eagles will find this out when they average 2 yard per carry, and get Vick injured cause they neglected to fix their O-line). And I trust Rex to get it done on D with another decent veteran or 2, and think the Jets will return to the ground and pound ways of 2009, but be able to trust to let Sanchez when we need to switch up to win a game.

Now lets go eat a god dam snack!

Can't Wait!

J E T S JETS JETS JETS!!!!!!!!!

add in more Jets cheers here

Archived