Jets interest in Shaun Ellis

JoeWillie

With Plexico in house, Holmes long termed, Strickland returning, along with some essential Oline pieces...if we signed up Ellis and Cro, I'd say we had a very good offseason and are just as talented as 2010 if not more with some of the rookies and younger guys getting better.

Plus, I love Ellis. I'd love to see him retire with the Jets. Very under appreciated player for this team for years.

With Plexico in house, Holmes long termed, Strickland returning, along with some essential Oline pieces...if we signed up Ellis and Cro, I'd say we had a very good offseason and are just as talented as 2010 if not more with some of the rookies and younger guys getting better.

Plus, I love Ellis. I'd love to see him retire with the Jets. Very under appreciated player for this team for years.

No argument from me.

Plus players like Sanchez, Greene, and Wilson with another year under their belt.

If we get 'Cro and resign Ellis, Tanny's come back from the dead. :)

Bigcat owns Tom Brady.

Archived