Being under the salary cap...

ECURB

I understand the excitement that the JETS are clearing space... we all hope it is for a great player that Tanny will trade for somehow...

Let's not forget though that they could be clearing cap space to accelerate some contracts and ease the cap hit for next year... they do not have to use the $$ on a new player...

I hope there is something good in the works... but my real thought is they will just pile 5-7 million of next years hit into this year...

It would be stupid not to offer Edwards $8 or 9 million, we have too many question marks at the WR position.

I'd love to have him back and not just cause DLJ promised to show her boobs but what are you his agent? 8 or 9 million? Nobody but Braylon thinks he's worth that kind of cash

No way you give him anything beyond a 1 year deal. Maybe you forgot he just got in trouble again and theirs the potential he faces a suspension. Giving him anything with a big guarantee is ridiculous and even the dumbest GM knows that.

Not only a suspension put isn't it possible he serves jail time due to Violation of probation or something?

No way you give him anything beyond a 1 year deal. Maybe you forgot he just got in trouble again and theirs the potential he faces a suspension. Giving him anything with a big guarantee is ridiculous and even the dumbest GM knows that.

Other than from that hack Mike Florio, has this been confirmed?

Not only a suspension put isn't it possible he serves jail time due to Violation of probation or something?

An ordinary person would probably be looking at jail time, but a lot atheletes tend to fall in a pile of poop and come out smelling like roses.

I'm rethinking this. Braylon isn't worth that kind of money, but DLJ's boobs? Maybe it's worth it. That's only $4M per!

The mods would take it down so fast most of us would never see it though. They don't like female boobage for some reason.

Archived