•  

Welcome to JetNation.com

Sign In  Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter

Create Account
Welcome to JetNation.com, your home for New York Jets talk. We are an independent site, which means we aren't affiliated with the NY Jets or SNY. The opinions here are never censored. We want you to join in on the conversation, but don't worry this is a simple and FREE process. Be apart of JetNation.com by signing in or creating an account. When you create an account, you can also opt to use your existing Facebook or Twitter login.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.
Also be sure to check us out on Facebook and Twitter.

Guest Message by DevFuse

Photo
- - - - -

Jumping the Gun

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Jetscode1

Jetscode1

Veteran

• Members
  • 7,480 posts
  • LocationNorth America; Western Hemisphere; the Earth; the Solar System; the Universe; the Mind of God

Posted 14 November 2012 - 03:23 PM

This article sums up my thoughts...we having fun yet...can't wait till the next episode...yeah...thought not.

http://youdontknowfo...umping-the-gun/

Det. William 'Bunk' Moreland: A man must have a code. 

#2 JiF

JiF

Say yer prayers Varmint!

• Members
  • 37,657 posts
  • LocationSomewhere between Heaven and Hell

Posted 14 November 2012 - 03:37 PM

tl;dr - I dont need to read an article to tell me that a 2 QB system in the NFL is dumbest thing the league has ever seen.

Edited by JiF, 14 November 2012 - 03:37 PM.

Posted Image

#3 kay_gee

kay_gee

full time Jets fan, part time troll

• Writers \ Bloggers
  • 2,318 posts
  • Locationlive from New York

Posted 14 November 2012 - 03:40 PM

Sanchez may or may not have always been hopeless, but the Jets did a terrible job with him. If he wasn't always going to be horrible, he probably is now.

#4 Jetscode1

Jetscode1

Veteran

• Members
  • 7,480 posts
  • LocationNorth America; Western Hemisphere; the Earth; the Solar System; the Universe; the Mind of God

Posted 14 November 2012 - 03:51 PM

Sanchez may or may not have always been hopeless, but the Jets did a terrible job with him. If he wasn't always going to be horrible, he probably is now.

The problem is...he will be horrible here...slight chance once he relocates but his time to shine in NY has passed...need to find the next guy...and it cannot be Tebow.

Det. William 'Bunk' Moreland: A man must have a code. 

#5 kay_gee

kay_gee

full time Jets fan, part time troll

• Writers \ Bloggers
  • 2,318 posts
  • Locationlive from New York

Posted 14 November 2012 - 03:53 PM

The problem is...he will be horrible here...slight chance once he relocates but his time to shine in NY has passed...need to find the next guy...and it cannot be Tebow.

agree. start over.

#6 LionelRichie

LionelRichie

Veteran

• Members
  • 4,771 posts

Posted 14 November 2012 - 05:24 PM

tl;dr - I dont need to read an article to tell me that a 2 QB system in the NFL is dumbest thing the league has ever seen.

Give me a freaking break, enough with the excuses.

Sanchez is paid $10M / season and now we need an entire article to explain why it's not actually his fault that he can't make a basic NFL pass to a wide-open TE from the 6 yard line. My god, how many more excuses can people make for the guy.

It seems like it's excuse after excuse with Sanchez and nobody wants to just admit that the Jets team made Sanchez look good for the first 2 seasons. The plan was for Sanchez to take on more responsibility in the offense as he developed as a player (similar to Rapistburger, Eli, Ryan, et al). The problem with the plan is that Sanchez never developed AT ALL. He is still the exact same player he was when he left USC. He makes the same mistakes, misses the same open throws, and probably has less arm strength now than he did then. It's time for the excuses to stop and for the adults to start making some tough decisions. Unfortunately, there don't seem to be any adults in the Jets management chain.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users