Imitation Mafia 2: The Sequel (Game Thread)

Jetsfan80

• Replies 873
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No one understood what was going on anymore. 80 must be up to something.

"Let's lynch CTM. That never hurts."

photo-27675.jpg?_r=1376061528

CTM (Mafia, hippie goon, impersonated by Crusher) has been speedlynched.

It is night. You got 24 hours.

Well that was a no brainer. He should have been lynched yesterday, if town had just followed my lead.

I tried to serve him up to you on a Mexican platter.  You got confused by 80's stupidity LOL

For a mafia "expert" you really bit hard on that sloppy reveal by CTM.

Good work fellas!  That was an obvious one.

Not sure if I should share my results from last night.  I watched someone that I thought would be an easy target with no WIFOM , figuring the mafia would target them...I was right, CTM visited them but obviously there was no death.  

Dont think I should share the name.

Thoughts? 

By the way, I'm following JC tonight.  He's either worst cop of all time, or a liar and I'm the only other power role that is town aligned.  

Good work fellas!  That was an obvious one.

Not sure if I should share my results from last night.  I watched someone that I thought would be an easy target with no WIFOM , figuring the mafia would target them...I was right, CTM visited them but obviously there was no death.  

Dont think I should share the name.

Thoughts? 

By the way, I'm following JC tonight.  He's either worst cop of all time, or a liar and I'm the only other power role that is town aligned.  

The post above is nothing more than superfluous noise.  Anyone who has paid the least bit of attention knows exactly what transpired last night. 

Your fruitless attempts to garner good will only serve to make you look foolish.

WHOA!!  Did I type that LOL.  No idea where that came from.

Pac has been awesome, as usual. But no one listened to him.

So he packed up and left the game. As you wake up, you find sight of him.

photo-19841.jpg?_r=0

Hess/Pac (mod-confirmed townie) is gone.

DAY 6 HAS BEGUN.  WITH 5 ALIVE, IT TAKES 3 TO LYNCH.

I've viewed everyone except you and Pac. Pac is confirmed town and I've gotten all other townies. I don't think it really matters what I do tonight. 

4 chances, no scum?  I dont believe you right now.  You could easily be protecting some of your scummates by saying your magic 8ball is giving you town reads or you just suck, really really bad. 

Crusher, Pac and obviously myself are the only people I trust in this game right now.  

This is scum's end game move right here boys.  JC gets me lynched, they kill tonight, game over.

JC hasnt had scum all game, but now he does?  holy sh*t.  okay...

Not my best game as cop, I'll give you that. But it's been a bitch to scum hunt in a game for the lulz. 

Figures. I was basically on scums trail the entire game when given enough time to pay attention to their rues. So I still go out on top.

**** lol that was suppose to be Pac talking.

Ok done with this alt sh*t. I suck at it lol.

Go town.

Great work.

Do yourself a favor and self vote. 

Not a chance, liar. 

Figures. I was basically on scums trail the entire game when given enough time to pay attention to their rues. So I still go out on top.

**** lol that was suppose to be Pac talking.

Ok done with this alt sh*t. I suck at it lol.

Go town.

Somebody dump this spaz in a padded room and throw away the key.

Good grief.

Archived