Sign in to follow this  
JiF

Partying with L Coles

There's some bad parts of our countries for sure, but Belgrade has come a long way and the coast of Croatia is one of the most beautiful places you'll ever visit; Dubrovnik might be the most gorgeous city that I've ever been to.

Youre right, the coast of Croatia is very nice. If you like that i welcome you to Stockholms own version, a must if you like the good things in life.

And now time to go to my first game live ever, go JETS!!!

Registered members do not see this ad. Click here to create your free account today.
Registered members do not see this ad. Click here to create your free account today.

JiF is gross. Lock this thread already.

Right now I'm sure he's wearing his green Jets chaps with no panties and hoping and praying for Klecko to come by for a reach around.

Right now I'm sure he's wearing his green Jets chaps with no panties and hoping and praying for Klecko to come by for a reach around.

So descriptive, at what point does it stop being "making obligatory JIF is gay jokes" and start becoming "BP is writing out 50 shades of gay because he's telegraphing that he's a bcloset case"?

So descriptive, at what point does it stop being "making obligatory JIF is gay jokes" and start becoming "BP is writing out 50 shades of gay because he's telegraphing that he's a bcloset case"?

Not to mention that both JiF and I have given this board ridiculous amounts of things to bust our balls over that would be much funnier than the typical junior high school insult of "ha ha, you're gay!"

It turns me on. 

Not to mention that both JiF and I have given this board ridiculous amounts of things to bust our balls over that would be much funnier than the typical junior high school insult of "ha ha, you're gay!"

Its funny because its true.  Dont deny it.  

hahaha! never. did you know Jif and Klecko are lovers?

What are you his mommy?  or is there a threesome going on that we dont know about?

10 user(s) are reading this topic

2 members, 7 guests, 1 anonymous users

JiF, Klecko73isGod

:rl:

They sure are obsessed with this thread

For a couple of guys who really dont care about being called gay :)

Edited by BP

n00b

hahaha! never. did you know Jif and Klecko are lovers?

What are you his mommy?  or is there a threesome going on that we dont know about?

It's okay, your secret is safe here... On the Internet.

It is, because you obviously have no clue about the history of this site. By your incessant whining in this thread.

N00b

On the contrary, I know exactly what is customary - which is why I pointed out how creepy it is that you've gone above and beyond in your descriptions. There is the usual, which is funny, then there is what you do... Which is disturbing.

Incessant whining, LOL

I'm very clearly mocking you, not whining. Now stfu I'm watching the game.

Edited by Integrity28

On the contrary, I know exactly what is customary - which is why I pointed out how creepy it is that you've gone above and beyond in your descriptions. There is the usual, which is funny, then there is what you do... Which is disturbing.

Incessant whining, LOL

I'm very clearly mocking you, not whining. Now stfu I'm watching the game.

Still whining n00b? you mad brah?

Personal attacks over silly nonsense? Yeah, you're not mad lol idiot

So, you badger Jif about being gay incessantly, but I say "what a fag" and you whine and cry about personal attacks?

Yes, I'm the noob and I'm mad. Lol, you have no self awareness at all.

So, you badger Jif about being gay incessantly, but I say "what a fag" and you whine and cry about personal attacks?

Yes, I'm the noob and I'm mad. Lol, you have no self awareness at all.

I am pushing your buttons jackass. That's what I see :)