Milliner out 6-8 weeks (MERGED)

nj meadowlands

The whole discussion around the pick included references to front offices who would never spend a high draft pick on a player with his injury history.  The people making these claims were knowledgeable draft experts and/or people with direct experience such as Mike Westhoff.

Call it a low pain threshold call it bad luck lack of durability or lack of coordination that leads to more injury outcomes.  At the end of the day he is still on an exercise bike and the people who took the position that players who have a history of that happening to them tend to keep on having that thing happen to them were correct.  In this case Westhoff was correct about Milliner and he was very far from being the only one who is in that camp.

I'm done.  I don't argue with someone who calls me an idiot for saying we don't know yet if the guy has had bad luck two times, that we need more time to know.  Then told there was an army of NFL professionals who agreed with you but somehow you can't come up with examples.

Thats all it took to call me an idiot.   

Go argue somewhere else, I'm not doing your never ending argument.  

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm done.  I don't argue with someone who calls me an idiot for saying we don't know yet if the guy has had bad luck two times, that we need more time to know.  Then told there was an army of NFL professionals who agreed with you but somehow you can't come up with examples.

Thats all it took to call me an idiot.   

Go argue somewhere else, I'm not doing your never ending argument.  

And you cannot come up with even a single example of someone who supports your position so yes you are done.

His "bad luck" has been going on for at least seven years, not just "two times" as you indicate here.

I do not know of a single other player who has received two such significant injuries on non-contact drills.  Nobody was even near him when it happened.

Keep living in your bizarro fairy tale world where there are no concerns about Dee Milliner's durability if only it wasn't for a random string of lightning bolts that seems intent on hitting him and only him.

Or he could be made of glass and glass does not suddenly become durable.

Archived