Tailgating for the opener

First time tailgating at metlife, have a yellow parking pass, where's a great spot?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

You are welcome to take it easy, leave your grill at home, park in yellow D and walk across the street to green E-10 and join us, the biggest and best NJ Jets game day fan club/tailgate, www.tailgatejoe.com

Otherwise, D is still a great lot for tailgating.

I am a long life Jet fan and love to attend games. I live in Florida and fly up to the games at Met Life. I've recently heard about Tailgate Joes and would like to get in on the experince. Can anyone give me information about it?

Joe throws a great party. i highly recommend going 

http://www.tailgatejoe.com/

Thanks JoeC

And #Jets, feel free to check out the site and my youtube channel, and if you have any questions shoot me an email at joe@tailgatejoe.com

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all - Just moved to Maryland from Long Island and I'm coming up for the home opener. This will be my first time to MetLife. I am bringing a group of 3 up with me. I am trying to find a Jets tailgate with booze and food. I was going to do Game Time Catering tailgate but they just canceled for this game. I looked into Tailgate Joe, but as much as I don't mind paying $50 a person, they added another $20 in fees at checkout so I wasn't thrilled. Any other good paid tailgates anyone knows about?

Hi all - Just moved to Maryland from Long Island and I'm coming up for the home opener. This will be my first time to MetLife. I am bringing a group of 3 up with me. I am trying to find a Jets tailgate with booze and food. I was going to do Game Time Catering tailgate but they just canceled for this game. I looked into Tailgate Joe, but as much as I don't mind paying $50 a person, they added another $20 in fees at checkout so I wasn't thrilled. Any other good paid tailgates anyone knows about?

Hey there ItalMD, thanks for checking out the TGJ site. We do variable pricing depending mostly on the menu we do for a particular game, and also based on time of the game. The first game is always a little more due to the spread we put out for it. For the next home game vs the Eagles it will be $35online/$45gameday. As far as service fees, I don't understand where you are getting $20 from, maybe you keyed in a munch of tix on the cart and didn't realize it. For this game and a $50 pass it is $5.56 added, $3.50 in NJ tax and $2.06 for the processor/ticketing service that manages our ticketing.

You mentioned another tailgate, but quickly found out one difference between them and us. I do this for fun, always have, and I am at every home game regardless of how bad the team is, how few people show up, the weather, etc. Any of the other guys trying to do this as a business have pulled out of games or ended their seasons early when the Jets stunk the last few years. The other guys pretty much all gave up before the last game the last year or two, but we are there no matter what, I don't care if I lose money, my friends and family still go to the game so I am cooking. If you have any questions feel free to shoot me a message at joe@tailgatejoe.com.

Hey there ItalMD, thanks for checking out the TGJ site. We do variable pricing depending mostly on the menu we do for a particular game, and also based on time of the game. The first game is always a little more due to the spread we put out for it. For the next home game vs the Eagles it will be $35online/$45gameday. As far as service fees, I don't understand where you are getting $20 from, maybe you keyed in a munch of tix on the cart and didn't realize it. For this game and a $50 pass it is $5.56 added, $3.50 in NJ tax and $2.06 for the processor/ticketing service that manages our ticketing.

You mentioned another tailgate, but quickly found out one difference between them and us. I do this for fun, always have, and I am at every home game regardless of how bad the team is, how few people show up, the weather, etc. Any of the other guys trying to do this as a business have pulled out of games or ended their seasons early when the Jets stunk the last few years. The other guys pretty much all gave up before the last game the last year or two, but we are there no matter what, I don't care if I lose money, my friends and family still go to the game so I am cooking. If you have any questions feel free to shoot me a message at joe@tailgatejoe.com.

Hi Joe, yes my total for 4 people came out to $222. That's what I was referring to for the $20. Thanks for responding to me though!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived