Jarvis Landry, Martavus Bryant, Donte Moncrief?

Jetster

I know it brings back horrible memories but it's just astounding how inept our personnel dept. was before Mac came in & cleaned house. Any one of the above were available to us, a Wide Receiver STARVED team in probably one of the best WR drafts in the history of the NFL, lol.

It really is tough to be a Jet fan, but we really are good smart people, it's not our fault,lol.

I know it brings back horrible memories but it's just astounding how inept our personnel dept. was before Mac came in & cleaned house. Any one of the above were available to us, a Wide Receiver STARVED team in probably one of the best WR drafts in the history of the NFL, lol.

It really is tough to be a Jet fan, but we really are good smart people, it's not our fault,lol.

I didnt know much on Martavis Bryant or Donte Moncrief but I did like Landry coming out. 

They are all decent receivers who got passed up by all 32 teams at least once. Someone would have grabbed Bryant in the first round if they knew what he was going to be. Can't measure how hard these kids are going to work to become great players in the NFL unfortunately.

I didnt know much on Martavis Bryant or Donte Moncrief but I did like Landry coming out. 

I admit I don't pay attention to college ball, but all three of the names above were brought up numerous times as targets by Jets fans on this board. I remember seeing fans here lamenting each time we passed & criticizing who we did choose relative to the players we passed on solidifying my thoughts that a contingent of Jetsnation forum posters would have had a better draft than the people in charge of this team.

Dude, it's over. Get over it.

Archived