Jets Hater Calls Us Out

Karam H

1)  DBrick was close to if not going to retire even if he was not asked to take a pay cut.

2) Signing mo Wilk was a good move, except it was a bad move!  That point makes no sense.

3) They are handling fitzpatirck situation just fine.  Have a price point, relatively sticking to it.

4) Tough schedule?  Yup, so what that's not the Jets fault.

5) I agree about the Oline, it is a bit of a house of cards

6) They needed to draft a WR even if they did sign marshall and decker (though I am not a fan of Devin Smith).  He says they didn't need to draft a WR at that spot then at the end he complains that the jets have no young offensive talent.

I agree about both Lee and Hackenburg, both lousy picks imo.

He has no clue in his point about the two Jenkins's Jordan is prot 3-4 OLB, Jarvis is a 3-4 DE

7) I agree about Jarvis Jenkins, I don;t think this guy is very good, I disagree about McLendon, even if he is more of a DT than a NT he has been an effective run stopper.

Overall a poor article because he contradicts himself through the article and goes looking for negative points where there are none.  He should have stuck to the 3 or 4 legit problems with the Jets and expounded on them rather than adding 3 or 4 more than really are iffy.

On 7/23/2016 at 11:11 PM, SAR I said:

Thanks to the color scheme, reading that article has left me with zebra-vision for the evening.

As if just returning home from Star Trek wasn't punishment enough.

SAR I

Is your home really that bad?  Are you a battered spouse?

Archived