Best & Worst pickups.. Fitzy is ~ ~ ~

kelly

1 minute ago, Warfish said:

well......you're no fan in my book.

I'm sure you realize we don't care very much, right?  

So cool, I take note of your opinion.  No need to say it anymore.

I think you're a bad fan for blindly supporting crap.  But I'm sure you don't care about my opinion.  Cheers!

8 hours ago, AFJF said:

If I've said it once, I've said it a million times...weeks 1-3 are what really makes up an NFL season.  Weeks 4-17 is just killing time until the playoffs start.

What about the teams that suck the first couple of games? KC went 1-5 last season and made the playoffs. I don't think it is uncommon for a team to have a slow start with a strong finish. The other thing is player durability is also important, playoff dreams can be torched late in the season due to an injury or two. Really if anything i would think it is the opposite that the later weeks really make up the season and the first part of the season is just killing time until the real playoff race begins.

10 hours ago, Warfish said:

I call you what you are, trolls who've been actively rooting against your own team and are now :smug: about it

But hey, at least you get that cookie.

10 hours ago, Warfish said:

Troll was being nice.  Frankly, guys like you, Villian, I wouldn't call you Jets Fans at all.

When you cross the line of actively rooting against your own team and your own players, rooting for Jets players to get hurt, because it's more important to be right on the internet, well......you're no fan in my book.

Yes, you, and your gloating, are indeed a waste of time.  

Enjoy your cookie.  Hopefully next year, when Geno is elsewhere, you'll be eating it there.

leave-britney-alone-o.gif

3 minutes ago, Warfish said:

How original.  

So what kind of injury or failure are you rooting for this week?

I'll answer the question (seriously) if you show me where I rooted for an injury. 

While you're at it, if you can show me where I ever boo'ed my QB during preseason games or celebrated assault on my QB from another teammate I will consider those equivalent. 

Thought so. 

2 minutes ago, Villain The Foe said:

I'll answer the question (seriously) if you show me where I rooted for an injury. 

While you're at it, if you can show me where I ever boo'ed my QB during preseason games or celebrated assault on my QB from another teammate I will consider those equivalent. 

Thought so. 

We both know you're rooting for Fitz to get hurt and to fail.  Because you're no Jets Fan.

And I don't need to quote your 1,000,000,000 words to know it.  

Go root for whomever Glennon plays for next year.  You'll be happiest there.

10 minutes ago, Warfish said:

We both know you're rooting for Fitz to get hurt and to fail.  Because you're no Jets Fan.

And I don't need to quote your 1,000,000,000 words to know it.  

Go root for whomever Glennon plays for next year.  

Oh, so you mean this is just your whiny opinion? Then let me go back to copypasta. 

leave-britney-alone-o.gif

Thanks for the cookies bro. 

anigif_enhanced-buzz-8095-1383516417-14.

20 hours ago, JetBlue said:

I said it before and I will say it again.  Signing Fitz was a panic move and a cave in to the "players" who were begging for him to be resigned.  I can't EVER imagine Bellicheck getting played that way.  He would have stuck to his guns and went with whatever quarterback was on his roster or went out and go someone that would agree to HIS terms and not the other way around.   Now we are stuck with Mr. Mediocrity until Bowles gets his head out of his ass (which might not be until we are totally out of it.)

God I hope Petty is ready to play soon..... 

I think it was a concession to Bowles, who thinks he can win this year with Fitz. I think Bowles leverage is gone now on that point. Another bad game, and I think the pressure from Mac Gailey and even Woody will start to build on Bowles to change, but he is VERY stubborn. Bowles will wait until Fitz has completely ruined the season.

20 hours ago, JetBlue said:

I said it before and I will say it again.  Signing Fitz was a panic move and a cave in to the "players" who were begging for him to be resigned.  I can't EVER imagine Bellicheck getting played that way.  He would have stuck to his guns and went with whatever quarterback was on his roster or went out and go someone that would agree to HIS terms and not the other way around.   Now we are stuck with Mr. Mediocrity until Bowles gets his head out of his ass (which might not be until we are totally out of it.)

God I hope Petty is ready to play soon..... 

Agreed, but they also folded to the media.  Particularly the local media, all summer, made it seem like Fitz was a stud...Screaming for the Jets to "Pay Him"  "Just get him in"  I heard it all summer and was sickened by it.   

The Jets allow the press/media/PR to dictate their decision making...It starts with the owner.

Archived