The Official Bryce Petty fan club thread.

joewilly12

26 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Next man up!!!  Sign this beast!!!!  Always wanting the Jets to get better everywhere and anywhere. Until we win get competitive make the playoffs and win a Super Bowl we will continue to be a doormat in the NFL for others teams and almost always play second fiddle to the NE Patriots in our division. 

Frustrated most times not really mad at situations I cant control will voice my opinions loud and proud its what I do. 

You say the jinx is me it might be you. 

28 we are old frustrated fans going at each other for no reason. 

If you want them to get better, then why do you advocate acquiring guys like Kaep and Manziel?

Rhetorical question.

I'm not "going at you". You say things, they puzzle me, I question/mock them. I laugh. You act like you have me on ignore and play victim. You pretend you don't get mad at situations you can't control. I laugh more. 

It's you.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
26 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

If you want them to get better, then why do you advocate acquiring guys like Kaep and Manziel?

Rhetorical question.

I'm not "going at you". You say things, they puzzle me, I question/mock them. I laugh. You act like you have me on ignore and play victim. You pretend you don't get mad at situations you can't control. I laugh more. 

It's you.

28 I laugh at you too we have something in common we laugh at each other. 

Maybe Kaep or Manziel can turn it around here dont we need a QB. 

Not trying be the victim just dont want to subject the rest of the board to the back and forth nonsense that you seem to get off on, 

Not looking to get banned either responding to you. 

If it cant be civil between us then ignore it is. 

1 minute ago, joewilly12 said:

28 I laugh at you too we have something in common we laugh at each other. 

Maybe Kaep or Manziel can turn it around here dont we need a QB. 

Not trying be the victim just dont want to subject the rest of the board to the back and forth nonsense that you seem to get off on, 

Not looking to get banned either responding to you. 

If it cant be civil between us then ignore it is. 

This makes 4 different occasions that you've feigned putting me on ignore. Only to have me prove you don't do it. 

You are playing victim, terribly. This is me telling you so, in a very civil manner.

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

This makes 4 different occasions that you've feigned putting me on ignore. Only to have me prove you don't do it. 

You are playing victim, terribly. This is me telling you so, in a very civil manner.

I was pm'd that you were commenting on my posts. 

Ive been reading your drivel all day. 

Victim of what?  

You seem to have an issue with me and thats fine I'm ok with it life goes on i wont lose any sleep over it. 

Just now, joewilly12 said:

I was pm'd that you were commenting on my posts. 

Ive been reading your drivel all day. 

Victim of what?  

You seem to have an issue with me and thats fine I'm ok with it life goes on i wont lose any sleep over it. 

lol, yea... okay.

Just now, Integrity28 said:

lol, yea... okay.

Yes its true earlier today I was pm'd that you were commenting on my posts the person who pm'd knows I have you on ignore and they thought I would like to know. 

No worries you can continue your charade here I'm not out to dethrone you from greatness. 

Im hoping Bryce Petty can be that guy or Hackenburg if not we continue the search for the franchise QB 

1 minute ago, joewilly12 said:

Yes its true earlier today I was pm'd that you were commenting on my posts the person who pm'd knows I have you on ignore and they thought I would like to know. 

No worries you can continue your charade here I'm not out to dethrone you from greatness. 

Im hoping Bryce Petty can be that guy or Hackenburg if not we continue the search for the franchise QB 

You know this sounds insane, right?

So, what's the hold up here? Put me back on ignore. Stop talking about it... sheesh.

On 10/24/2016 at 10:40 PM, Warfish said:

I'd like to see Petty play, see what he has to offer.  I'd prefer he be healthy first.

I think this is a reasonable position.

Please please stop saying he isn't healthy, nothing has given any indication he isn't healthy.  The Jets and Petty himself said he is 100% healthy.

Disregard... lol saw this just got bumped and the post I was replying to is old :D

Archived