Jake Plummer

Garb

...I 'dunno, he's been on a mistake-free roll since he took on that Uni-bomber look.

The talk around my neck of the woods is that the key to the game is shutting down the Broncos run game and putting the game in Plummers hands. Now, the Broncos have some damn good receivers....the theory could backfire...maybe. Colvin and McGinest are key Saturday night. Contain the perimeter and make Plummer throw stupid.

...I 'dunno, he's been on a mistake-free roll since he took on that Uni-bomber look.

The talk around my neck of the woods is that the key to the game is shutting down the Broncos run game and putting the game in Plummers hands. Now, the Broncos have some damn good receivers....the theory could backfire...maybe. Colvin and McGinest are key Saturday night. Contain the perimeter and make Plummer throw stupid.

He does look like the Uni-bomber these days... and he has been playing at a whole other level since then.

McGinest is always the key. The Broncos will NOT run all over you on Saturday night. It will be a good game, one I am looking forward to. My money is against the Broncos...

The only reason Plummer has looked so good is because of that running game. Once we shut the running game down which I have no reason to believe that we won't, Plummer will look just like he did in Arizona.

Hit the nail on the fricken head. Plummer will fold like a cheap suit.

....will he fold like tent on Saturday nite? I'm hoping...

(just thought I'd try to change the subject of the night :roll: )

The only thing that will fold on saturday night is new englands collective penis for tom brady after he sh*ts the bed and loses the the ponies.

Archived