Pics from Nashville....JETS ROAD TRIP

Brenjetsfan

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've surmised that there are two kind of people in the world. One group that enjoys having their photo all over the place and the other group that recoils at such an idea. So interesting. I see this played out at Boston Garden during Celtics games. Camera pans out to the audience and the people get their 10 seconds of fame by having their mug shown on the jumbotron (I won't even mention the bad dancer contest). So, some people are thrilled to see themselves up there. They get up and wave their arms and laugh and point - at themselves. Then there are the others - hide their faces or look really uncomfortable and wish the cameraman would die.

OK I have 2 MPG somthing or other of our JET chant at the tailgate an a clip of our tailgate but I don't know how to download a mpg player? HELP! where the hell has ALK been?

he was part of the Branch deal,, he was traded by Pats to Seahawks message board for a few extra meg's

Good job handsome....but.....where are the other videos?? keeping them for the secret chat room???

Bren --

I am not finished with the other ones yet! \:D/ Still not sure how you held that video camera and ....

Actually I got two videos from you. The one I put up and the other one was of the parking lot ground and was really short. If I missed any let me know!

Archived