Vote for Cedric Houston Fed Ex RB of the week

SoFlaJets

and if dillon or hormoney was on that list would you be picking LT don"T think so...

Yeah, actually I would vote for LT. My biggest pet peeve is people who do the Pro Bowl voting and just vote for everyone on their own team.

Yeah, actually I would vote for LT. My biggest pet peeve is people who do the Pro Bowl voting and just vote for everyone on their own team.

So...this means you'll be voting for Rhodes and Mangold when you submit your Pro Bowl ballot? ;)

People vote based on all sorts of different reasons, whether it's the Pro Bowl ("he's on my team!") or the presidency ("he seems cooler than the other guy!"). It's just the way things are.

So...this means you'll be voting for Rhodes and Mangold when you submit your Pro Bowl ballot? ;)

People vote based on all sorts of different reasons, whether it's the Pro Bowl ("he's on my team!") or the presidency ("he seems cooler than the other guy!"). It's just the way things are.

I can't guarantee I'll vote for them but I know I won't be voting for Koppen or Harrison.

Archived