Jets @ Pats

Gainzo

Who is making the trek to Foxboro next month? There has always been a good turnout of Jets fans over the last few years and it's nice to meet up with everyone before the game to say hello.

I don't want 124 to feel all alone up here!

I think I will be on the only one from this board making the trip up. A lot of people here are going to Miami instead.

I will be representing behind the Jets bench with Gainzo and his brother.:beer:

That's it? what about the itinerary? :lol:

I think I will be on the only one from this board making the trip up. A lot of people here are going to Miami instead.

Looks like it will just be you.

I wonder if any of the JI posters who have gone every year will still be making the trip? Screw that. Who cares.

Joe hates Boston as you can walk everywhere. I trust you will have some words for him on Sunday selling the virtues of "The Hub!"

If you walked like a gigantic penguin you'd hate it to. :lol:

J/K Joe! \:D/

The last time I was there was August 2005, and one of those brand new tunnels from the big dig was leaking already!

The last time I was there was August 2005, and one of those brand new tunnels from the big dig was leaking already!

The tunnels haven't killed me yet so I will keep on using them. Thanks taxpayers of America for your $14 Billion investment!

Joe: You really should have taken care of business in Cambridge. Those shrubberies were calling your name.

I am part of the Miami group...if I am going to waste my time watching the Jets should at least be where I can see bikinis at the same time.

I'm going to miss you man. Your logic is bulletproof so I have no problem with it!

I will be representing behind the Jets bench with Gainzo and his brother.:beer:

I bet the score will be something like 160-0 Mangini bites !!!

Archived