A Sad Day For ... Uh, Tennis?

Lil Bit Special

http://deadspin.com/5272015/a-sad-day-for--uh-tennis

custom_1243529170416_simona-halep-hits-the-ball_01.jpg

Well-proportioned Romanian phenom Simona Halep is reportedly planning breast-reduction surgery, because her superhuman chest somehow doesn't help her play tennis. Or is she?

Reports of the demise of her fantastical cans arrived earlier this week, but were based on garbled internet translations of obscure European newspapers. Halep

Sports star in big boob plea

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/2460793/Sports-star-in-big-boob-plea.html?OTC-RSS&ATTR=News

BIG-BUSTED volleyball player Alena Schurkova has begged tennis ace Simona Halep not to have her boobs reduced.

Alena, 42, who boasts 32E breasts told 17-year-old Wimbledon hopeful Simona: "Don't do it you can be a champion with big boobs."

Romanian born Simona, who has 34DD smashers, has announced that she intends to have surgery to make her bust smaller in the Autumn.

simona-halep-180_816711a.jpg

The teenager, who has won a string of junior championships, said: "This fall I'll have a breast reduction operation. The breasts make me uncomfortable when I play. It's the weight that troubles me - my ability to react quickly."

But Czechoslovakia born Alena, who was seeded South Africa's top volleyball player at one time, says Simona can be just as good a tennis player with her larger net assets.

She said: ""If she does this it sends out the message that girls with big boobs can't play sports and that is just wrong.

"I am 32E and I have never found them to be a problem.

"To be honest I wouldn't mind having bigger boobs. I could be double what I have and I would still be OK to perform.

"I do a lot more explosive movements than her, throwing myself around on the beach volleyball court, so I don't really understand the argument that it's restrictive having bigger breasts.

"I use a really good support bra, and that's really all you need."

Alena has represented both South Africa and New Zealand during her career.

She says she was horrified by the news that Simona wanted an op to make her boobs smaller saying: "Why can't large breasted women be able to compete in sports?

"Serena Williams has big boobs and it doesn't seem to restrict her performance."

Alena who has also taken up body building said her breasts had never hindered her performance.

"I run every morning and do sprints. I also do plyometrics - which involves lots of explosive moments and jumping - I don't even notice I have them," she said.

Alena said she was worried that Simona, who is ranked 317th in the world, didn't fully understand what the operation involves.

She added: "There will definitely be a long lay-off for recovery.

"Compared to Breast Augmentation, reduction is rather invasive and severe.

"With that long lay-off her fitness level will go down, no question about it. So time lost on court and getting back to fitness could harm her career more than having big boobs."

HOLY SHxT!!! Please no surgery. God. Those breasts are beautiful. Perfect. Imagine her going up for a serve, and then her whole momentum carries her forward, with those gorgeous juggs bouncing around.

Perfect.

HOLY SHxT!!! Please no surgery. God. Those breasts are beautiful. Perfect. Imagine her going up for a serve, and then her whole momentum carries her forward, with those gorgeous juggs bouncing around.

Perfect.

We now know how you'll be spending your day off from school before the Yankee game starts.

:D

Perfect.

I went blind for a few seconds just looking at those pictures. :biggrin:

Archived