My 3000th post is for Chad

I'd just like to thank Chad for that magical 2002 season and some other good times in between now and then. It was fun watching him play and he became one of my favorite Jets, but, if with this 2nd torn rotator cuff in less then 10 months, his career is likely over and if not and he tries to come back, he is nothing but a 2nd string at best. Thanks for the memories Chad. You made January 4th 2003 for me, an anniversay of my mothers death and you killed the Colts 41-0 and made that my favorite Jet game ever aside from the MNF. Thank you Chad, best of luck.

Should we really be putting the dirt over this guy's coffin yet?

Yea, I think we should. Even if he has a chance to come back his arm looks pre pubescent out there. Time to move on, he can't get it done anymore, the defense kept that game close yesterday and the refs moved us just about as far as pennington did.

Chad is a good guy and blah blah blah sappy crap, I don't know about you but I want a god damn winner.

Now where should I bury this jersey? I'm thinking in the park down the street under a tree with really small, weak limbs.

Yea, I think we should. Even if he has a chance to come back his arm looks pre pubescent out there. Time to move on, he can't get it done anymore, the defense kept that game close yesterday and the refs moved us just about as far as pennington did.

Chad is a good guy and blah blah blah sappy crap, I don't know about you but I want a god damn winner.

Now where should I bury this jersey? I'm thinking in the park down the street under a tree with really small, weak limbs.

Not funny a$$hole

Not funny a$$hole

Oh Oh Oh, he's a ******* millionaire that set his family blood lines up for genertaions to come. I'm sure he will be fine, he doesn't need us to feel bad for him. If he wasn't physically strong enough to play in this leauge he should've never entered the draft.

Sure, it's sad that he is hurt, but come on, pick up the pieces and look towards the future.

And screw Chad for all that privelage garbage he spouted last year, I never forgot that and it left a bad taste in my mouth. KARMA IS A BITCH.

BAD THINGS HAPPEN TO PEOPLE EVERYDAY.

Oh Oh Oh, he's a farging millionaire that set his family blood lines up for genertaions to come. I'm sure he will be fine, he doesn't need us to feel bad for him. If he wasn't physically strong enough to play in this leauge he should've never entered the draft.

Sure, it's sad that he is hurt, but come on, pick up the pieces and look towards the future.

And screw Chad for all that privelage garbage he spouted last year, I never forgot that and it left a bad taste in my mouth. KARMA IS A b!tch.

BAD THINGS HAPPEN TO PEOPLE EVERYDAY.

I thought it was funny, bro. Chad was a nice guy, but his arm was awful.

Archived