joenamathwouldn'tcry

Members
  • Last visited

• Days Won

joenamathwouldn'tcry last won the day on March 3 2019

joenamathwouldn'tcry had the most liked content!

2,308 Neutral

Recent Profile Visitors

2,972 profile views
  1. Started it how? A downvote on another asinine comment made by you? I wasn't the only one. You should be used to it by now a$$hole. I won't comment about you and the "closet". We both know who you are. Been to the "cockpit" lately? More cute emojis and stupid half sentences. Guess evolving is above your skill set. Keep it up buttercup. How's things at the trailer park? Like I said, I'll stop when you do. Ignore me and I'll ignore you. It'll be easy. You have nothing to offer. If not, well.....
  2. Hi there dickhead. I could care less about the butt fumbles. If you want to continue, have at it. When you stop I will. You childish, small, ignorant fool.
  3. Whether or not this is a "cover" for the ineptitude of Brody and our "Manager", these firings are well deserved. The pitching staff from top to bottom is under performing. The bullpen might be the worst in baseball. There have been no adjustments or improvements. They can't even hold baserunners on. They can't throw them out either. The pitchers don't pitch inside. They don't pitch quickly. You could eat a sandwich between Familia's pitches. They approach the game the same way every day expecting a different result. It's not happening. Coaches get paid to "coach". There does not appear to have been any coaching done with the pitching staff or with the bullpen this year. If there was, no one was getting the message. Based on either of those two scenarios it was time for a change. Next....
  4. Well structured upper management + Capable seasoned coaching staff + More dynamic athletic players = Winning franchise on the rise. The Jets seem to finally have solved this simple mathematic equation. Winning football games to follow. It starts now.
  5. Never going to happen. Too much "traffic". I like Josh McCown, and think he was a great mentor to Sam Darnold in the time he was here. I also think he will be on some team's staff, if that's what he wants to be. As for these Jets, I think that Adam Gase wants to be the voice in Sam Darnold's ear, and that's exactly the way that it should be.
  6. Not even watching. Checked in, saw it was 5-3, and turned it off again. I'm kinda done until further notice. Bringing in Flexen into a tie game the other day, was the straw...… Don't want the anger or negativity in my head right now. I'll check in, but that's it.
  7. I like your list. It's pretty accurate. In my opinion Walt Michaels needs to be ranked above Herm Edwards. Walt Michaels was a good man and a quality coach, who got a raw deal. Mangini, and Herm, are basically of the same quality. In other words, not great. Joey {the nose picker} Walton, Al Groh, Carrol, and Bruce Coslet, make up the next tier. Mediocre or worse. You can group Holtz, Winner, Shipp together too, as they basically had no impact as Coaches in NYJ history. Then you have Kotite and Toilet Bowles. They are the two worst, based on the pain they inflicted to the fan base and franchise. Belicheat doesn't count because he's a piece of sh#t, that doesn't deserve comment. Good job.
  8. NO, the "scary part" is that even a five run lead does not feel safe in any way, shape, or form. That is not just scary, it's sad.
  9. Nothing there from what I can see. Waynes has all the tools as far as size, and speed go. His problems are production and cost. He is not particularly strong in coverage and he comes with a cost of almost 10 million. He may do better in a man scheme, but is it worth the gamble? I think not. Not worth the price, even more so at the cost of a draft pick. Does not seem to be an obvious upgrade over what we currently have on the roster. Give Roberts an opportunity. Waynes is not an upgrade. Mac Alexander is the better player of the two at this point. The problem is that he is a slot corner. And apparently a good one. We have already addressed that need. Too late. The position has been filled. Poole is more than adequate and is a vicious hitter. I like that.
  10. Boyer should be considered for the "most underrated move this offseason". His retention was well deserved and was reflective of the awesome job he did last season. The Jets special teams will be fine this year. This is largely due to Boyer's prowess as a coordinator and the overall improvement of the roster in general. Better athletes with capable coaching lead to successful units. The loss of Myers and Roberts will be felt somewhat, but Cannizzaro and the addition of some experienced "special teamers" in addition to some faster, younger additions will help make up for their loss. There are plenty of more than capable return men on this roster, fear not. As for Cannon, he will most likely make the team. He is a top notch gunner, and tackler. As they say, you can't teach speed, or guts. He has both. I see him as a capable Kickoff Returner also. As a punt returner, not so much, unless he makes huge strides. He just can't seem to catch the ball when it is punted. Didn't do it in practice or preseason. Seemed like a mental thing. He needs to get over it to secure his spot on the roster. Out of the backfield he is also a weapon, who I think has skill sets that Gase would like to use. Again, it's the hands. His ability to hold on to the ball, may ultimately define his future with the Jets, if not in the league. As for Peake, I have always liked his potential, but that time has passed. Didn't see as much development as a receiver as I would have expected. And like they say, you can't have too many "one trick ponies" on the roster. It is for those reasons and the roster upgrade, that I see him being cut. Boyer is a serious man, and a leader. He fits right in with this current Jets Coaching Staff. Our special teams are in good hands.
  11. The issue is not with Familia. It does not matter how bad he is or how many times he blows or how many games he ignites. He will never be released. Not by this ownership. Not by this team. Not even benched by this manager. I assume you heard what Mickey said last night, following this latest disaster. He is here for three years, he is going to "work" with him, whatever that means, and that the erstwhile manager in charge, likes the fact that this team, "never gives up". Heroin addicts are more in touch with reality than this guy. The "ship be sinkin" and this chucklehead is the only one who doesn't see it. Why is a washed up Carlos Gomez or a "never was" Juan Lagares still patrolling center field? What happened to Familia's splitter of two years ago. He doesn't use it anymore. Instead we see flat mediocre sliders and pedestrian fastballs down the middle of the plate. There is no aggressiveness by the pitching staff, pitching inside, or a plan of attack. Successful innings produce by relievers are met with a removal after one inning and replacement by the next jag in line. Why can't Gsellman or Lugo finish a game if they're going well. Callahan is a pitching guru? Then I am a nuclear physicist. The pitching "coach" needs to be fired. This bullpen sucks. Status quo is not going to get much better. If a move is not made in the next two weeks, we will have our answer about Brodie. More of the same by the Wilpons, wrapped up in a different package. DISGRACEFULL!!!! I have not watched a full game recently. In and out, because the predictable, impending fiasco makes it too maddening to watch. If this continues, I will watch even less. McNeil, Alonso, and the occasional at bat by Conforto and Dom is all that's worth it. That and Wheeler and Jake. Nothing more than that. Pisses me off. As bad as the Jets have ever been, it's never come to that. I will never turn off a game. Whether it's the fact that there's only sixteen of them, and makes them precious, I don't know. What I do know it this sh*t is unwatchable, and I've got better things to get aggravated about. Glad I got that off my chest. Guess I can go golfing now.
  12. Another great move for the franchise. Boy we sure are gettin' awfully "lucky" these days. As for the guys coming over from the Eagles, forget it. Douglas does not impress me as the type of guy to wait a full year for "his boys" to shake out of their current situations. He's moving on, building his own staff and legacy with the Jets, as he should. If some of these guys become available in the future, then so be it. In the meantime, full steam ahead.
  13. G-d Bless You. When we win the Super Bowl, some of my thoughts will be with you. Let's hope that you have a good long winter, and that our Jets "winter" ends soon. "Comes a time"....
  14. Stfu, just saying......?, killjoy. In other news, the wheels will fall off the Vargas Successtrain, probably sooner than later. Mark it down. It's inevitable. Hope all is well.
  15. Shawn Jefferson is fu*kin right, and has a fuc*in good point. "It's everything", Perfect....