Vern a no show on 1050 radio

SoFlaJets

I think the host f-ed up by tipping his hand as to what he was going to ask him.Basically ;what happened in Washington Laverneus?Whatever the guys name was filling in for Kay said THAT was what HE wanted to know.Not how great is it to be back or tell us what Chad said about how the arm's gonna be.Leberfeld surprised me-he really did.

I think the host f-ed up by tipping his hand as to what he was going to ask him.Basically ;what happened in Washington Laverneus?Whatever the guys name was filling in for Kay said THAT was what HE wanted to know.Not how great is it to be back or tell us what Chad said about how the arm's gonna be.Leberfeld surprised me-he really did.

You may have a good point. It was Don Lagreca (sp?). I turned it on at 4:40 so I didn't hear what he said before that but I heard him mention that he wanted to ask him about Washington and the same questions reporters asked Coles that pissed him off the day before.

think about it rsherry you're about to call in(probably the case)and you hear him say how Leberfeld and whoever else was there,I know there were 2 wiseasses giving him the biz,and then the radio guy states he's gonna do the same thing,and he's all about Plaxico this ERNIE(Arcorsi) that-it's like 'click' who needs the aggravation and bad vibes

i thinkit was the same case with wally and the keeg...they would talk about what questions they were gonna ask..and then they would trash them before the interview...from what i understand thats why they moved them to 10-1

I'm definitly not getting good vibes from Coles. This definitly isn't the same guy we saw here attitude wise the first time. Lets hope it's a chip on his shoulder that he takes out on the field.

you musta forgot who Coles is....

this was the guy that said he was furius that he went in the third round and he hated every team and coach in the league for passing on him and he went out on the field every game to prove them wrong and stare down teh opposing coaches

its that nasty attitude and chip on his shoulder that drove him to perform, I like it

we need some take no sh*t attitude around camp baby

Archived