Are we really gonna have a store?

JoeC36

I see a store tab at the top of the page. are we gonna have a store with JetNation gear? cause that would be pretty sweet.

Jet Nation member jerseys with our JN names on the back, with unique numbers.

I would definitely buy one.

We need to design one.

who's up for it?

Bueller?

Frye?

Max?

SFJ?

Anyone?

Jet Nation member jerseys with our JN names on the back, with unique numbers.

I would definitely buy one.

We need to design one.

who's up for it?

Bueller?

Frye?

Max?

SFJ?

Anyone?

AirForce Jets Fan designed one for us...it was pretty cool. But his source is in Korea, made that kind of hard to repeat.

Oh and the short answer is we are going to have a store. But the option shouldn't be up there...we are no where near ready for it.

Just put in some other programs\functionality with the last upgrade. Have to remove those menu options.

Was thinking something more like this ... small percentage guys ... I don't need much.

The one prototype we had made up actually didn't have the Jets logo on it. Basically because they hate us and are looking for a reason to sue us. :winking0001:

AirForce Jets Fan designed one for us...it was pretty cool. But his source is in Korea, made that kind of hard to repeat.

Actually Max, if it's something you're interested in, one of my best friends shipped out to Korea just last week so he'll be there for another year. If folks were interested I could cooridinate it with him.

Archived