Matt Williamson, AKA total jerk

stoicsentry

What were his justifications for the reasoning behind this sudden drop in wins? We COULD have a slow start this year, but 7-9? You gotta be kidding me. Our defense is virtually the same, with the exception of some young linesmen who are learning the ropes. Our offense hasn't changed much, Plax for Edwards is pretty much a wash, Mason for Cotch is a big upgrade. Sanchez has improved each year in the league, so why is this guy suddenly so down on the Jets? It makes no sense at all. But I LOVE it. Bring that hate. It will only help us prove the doubters wrong and make them look stupid like we did the past 2 years.

Good. Everyone knows the better the media talks about the Jets the worse they perform. Let everyone keep crapping on this team... please.

It tends to happen like that.

We'll see about the O, but the Jets' D is going to be scary good.

Good. Everyone knows the better the media talks about the Jets the worse they perform. Let everyone keep crapping on this team... please.

Yeah, I know I'm not the only one who is thrilled to see six of ESPN's twelve "experts" pick the Pats to win it all:

http://espn.go.com/nfl/preview11/story/_/id/6885090/espn-experts-nfl-predictions-2011

This is just perfect.

What were his justifications for the reasoning behind this sudden drop in wins? We COULD have a slow start this year, but 7-9? You gotta be kidding me. Our defense is virtually the same, with the exception of some young linesmen who are learning the ropes. Our offense hasn't changed much, Plax for Edwards is pretty much a wash, Mason for Cotch is a big upgrade. Sanchez has improved each year in the league, so why is this guy suddenly so down on the Jets? It makes no sense at all. But I LOVE it. Bring that hate. It will only help us prove the doubters wrong and make them look stupid like we did the past 2 years.

"I just don't see how they improved."

"Their depth on the O-line" (I love Rob Turner, but I've honestly never seen a player get more overrated than this as a 6th lineman)

-Their left guard is "OK", questions at right tackle

-Just don't trust Sanchez

-Lost Shaun Ellis/d-line questions

LOL pretty weak reasoning. He has the Dolphins finishing ahead of us. This is the same dope that was hating on the Jets last season, saying the Dolphins were better. And he's not even a Phins fan, he's a Steelers fan.

Seriously, that show is unlistenable... between him and the Patriots homer, there's only one guy who is even remotely fair to the Jets.

Yeah, I know I'm not the only one who is thrilled to see six of ESPN's twelve "experts" pick the Pats to win it all:

http://espn.go.com/n...redictions-2011

This is just perfect.

I love all the Patriot SB champion predictions, completely ignoring the Pats' inability to protect Brady in postseason. I don't care who they face in the PS. It's a guaranteed loss if the Pats can't protect Brady.

Also, I agree, Ape. Nobody cares. BUT, it will be much easier for the Jets to win the SB by winning the division and getting a bye. The Belichick/Brady Pats have NEVER made a SB without a bye.

I love all the Patriot SB champion predictions, completely ignoring the Pats' inability to protect Brady in postseason. I don't care who they face in the PS. It's a guaranteed loss if the Pats can't protect Brady.

Also, I agree, Ape. Nobody cares. BUT, it will be much easier for the Jets to win the SB by winning the division and getting a bye. The Belichick/Brady Pats have NEVER made a SB without a bye.

If the Jets got slaughtered by the Lions the way the Pats did the other night, these ESPN guys would cite it as evidence as we're ready to take a step back. Not the case with the Pats, though. Just a preseason game for them

It's been a long time since they won a playoff game. I would not go around predicting SB for those guys.

Archived