Which Players Currently On The Roster Are You Done With?

SoFlaJets

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You know what, I'm sick of the whining. You know why rookies and 2nd year guys aren't making huge impacts for us? Because we don't need them to. We're that f***ing good and have pro bowlers all over the field. That's why young players have trouble getting onto the field.

The fact that people seem to think every single one of the players we drafted the last 2 years are terrible is mind-boggling. I see young players making improvements all the time. McKnight, Kyle Wilson, Ducasse.....these guys are MILES ahead of where they were when they first put on the green and white. Have some f***ing patience and enjoy the wins in the meantime. We've only had 25 of them since Rex came aboard.

Is this a new post, or did you just replace Pennington's name with Sanchez and Coles's name with Mason?

Whatever EY shoot for the laughs. Funny I can be down on a few UDFA and a O-Lineman that sucks but people can come in here and bitch out a young QB who took his team to the AFCCG 2 years in a row and played lights out in the playoffs. You make a good arguement EY keep it up man.

Give me a call when these guys do anything .... Also you know damn well McKnights Blocked punt was pure scheme since he ran right up the middle untouched. It was the equivelant of Gholstons first sack as a Jet when he ran untouched to the QB and people got all excited. Funny were using our starting Corner to return kicks and Kerly is playing himself out of a job as PR.

Agree with your assessment of the blocked punt and would even take it one step further to say the Cowboys simply blew the block and Joe M took advantage.

Disagree with your eval of Kerley. I think he will replace Mason who is clearly shot and looked 50 yrs old Sunday.

I think Hunter will rebound from his bad game.

For some reason the gameplan had alot of pass plays that took too much time to develop. Not too smart a plan when you have a Demarcus Ware to block.

Hell he even beat Brick multiple times.

You know what, I'm sick of the whining. You know why rookies and 2nd year guys aren't making huge impacts for us? Because we don't need them to. We're that f***ing good and have pro bowlers all over the field. That's why young players have trouble getting onto the field.

The fact that people seem to think every single one of the players we drafted the last 2 years are terrible is mind-boggling. I see young players making improvements all the time. McKnight, Kyle Wilson, Ducasse.....these guys are MILES ahead of where they were when they first put on the green and white. Have some f***ing patience and enjoy all the wins in the meantime.

But Smash said...lol

I watched the replay last night too btw - Wilson was lights out. Probably his best game of his career.

Whatever EY shoot for the laughs. Funny I can be down on a few UDFA and a O-Lineman that sucks but people can come in here and bitch out a young QB who took his team to the AFCCG 2 years in a row and played lights out in the playoffs. You make a good arguement EY keep it up man.

Going for the laughs? I can't help it if your posts lead themselves to jokes? Maybe if you said something that makes sense, it wouldn't be so funny.

The fact that people seem to think every single one of the players we drafted the last 2 years are terrible is mind-boggling. I see young players making improvements all the time. McKnight, Kyle Wilson, Ducasse.....these guys are MILES ahead of where they were when they first put on the green and white. Have some f***ing patience and enjoy all the wins in the meantime.

Cant post anything on these boards without getting attacked . Sorry I have an opinion but you notice the idiots attacking have no real opinion of their own because the only reason they are here is to get laughs and act like idiots.

Mark Sanchez was a top 5 draft pick. UDFA's are UDFA's. Its a matter of expectation. Are you that dense?

Umm, he was ineffective because he didn't have any time to throw. Rex even said after the game that the Jets were slow to adjust to what Rob was doing with his blitz schemes. Once Schotty pulled his head out of his a$$ and made adjustments, the offense and Sanchez was fine.

And, it took Plaxico Burress and Santonio Holmes against Dallas's 3rd and 4th CBs to get the offense going.

If Sanchez played that game against the Raven's, it's a great game. He played it against a decimated Dallas defense. Not impressed.

Cant post anything on these boards without getting attacked . Sorry I have an opinion but you notice the idiots attacking have no real opinion of their own because the only reason they are here is to get laughs and act like idiots.

You have a lot of vitriolic opinions and are surprised when they get a rise out of people? Its not the opinions themselves. Its how you argue them. It makes you look like you see to know best.

Going for the laughs? I can't help it if your posts lead themselves to jokes? Maybe if you said something that makes sense, it wouldn't be so funny.

What have you said that makes sense EY ? Have you ever touched a football in your life ? You get you little jabs in at our QB and you think that makes more sense than dumping players who have done and shown nothing in two years ?

You have a lot of vitriolic opinions and are surprised when they get a rise out of people? Its not the opinions themselves. Its how you argue them. It makes you look like you see to know best.

What have you said that makes sense EY ? Have you ever touched a football in your life ? You get you little jabs in at our QB and you think that makes more sense than dumping players who have done and shown nothing in two years ?

See what I mean?

Yes, I have touched a football. One time.

So wait I get attacked as if im an idiot when i answered the question posed to me by the person who started the thred then when I defend against people who seem more inclined to attack me than post an opinion im at fault ? You know what man now I know why people leave these boards its not just about the Visas of the world.

You wont be laughing when he's our GM.

I'm not "done" with anyone, but I'd definitely like to see McKnight get more reps at RB, and if he can't get it done I'd like to see some Powell.

More Kerley and Cumberland on offense.

Agreed. You know what else I found funny. For all the offseason BE is such a great downfield blocker discussions. I joking said at one point, if thats so important just throw a TE out there to block. Well, they lined Cumberland out wide multiple times for that very reason. Yeah, Im good.

Mark Sanchez was a top 5 draft pick. UDFA's are UDFA's. Its a matter of expectation. Are you that dense?

You have to ask?

Weird. Why do I feel like I've seen this before. lol

So wait I get attacked as if im an idiot when i answered the question posed to me by the person who started the thred then when I defend against people who seem more inclined to attack me than post an opinion im at fault ? You know what man now I know why people leave these boards its not just about the Visas of the world.

I would have thought that, if you could handle Mafia, you could handle this. If you can't handle message board chatter with a bunch of Jets fans then you might need to drop visiting JetNation way down your priority list.

Dont bother to show how it started 80 just pick what makes your arguement.

Dude, you have like 8 posts in this thread that "make my argument". And how it started is irrelevant because this isn't the first time and I'm not the first person to point it out. Civil discussion is not impossible.

And, it took Plaxico Burress and Santonio Holmes against Dallas's 3rd and 4th CBs to get the offense going.

If Sanchez played that game against the Raven's, it's a great game. He played it against a decimated Dallas defense. Not impressed.

What right do you have to expect a #5 pick to play like one instead of playing like a 5th rounder? ;0)

Shoot, Sanchez is the 3rd best starting QB in the AFCE by the slimmest of margins.

Brady and Fitz are much better and Henne......well he sucks just a tiny bit more.

To stay on topic, Brunnel needs to go. Both him and Mason should join AARP and GTFONY.

Dude, you have like 8 posts in this thread that "make my argument". And how it started is irrelevant because this isn't the first time and I'm not the first person to point it out. Civil discussion is not impossible.

No, we are all in the wrong for questioning his right opinion that a rookie after 1 game should be cut. And two 2nd year players who are known projects should be cut. Nevermind that one of them just won a game for the Jets, thats got nothing to do with it at all.

Archived