Miami - Houston Game To Be Blacked Out?

SoFlaJets

Great fanbase those Fins have huh? I thought all of south Florida was going to be energized after that awesome offensive display they put on last Monday night...what a lousy fan base the Fins have...what a disgrace. Maybe Lebron James and Marc Anthony should buy up the 10,000 tickets and give them away to the disadvantaged youths down here.

didn't woody have to do the "buy the tickets and give them away" trick last year ? with a winning team ?

not that I remember-Miami has been doing it for years-My friend Rich-a Pats fan was at the game Monday night and he said the Pats fans almost outnumbered the Miami fans

not that I remember-Miami has been doing it for years-My friend Rich-a Pats fan was at the game Monday night and he said the Pats fans almost outnumbered the Miami fans

it was the season opener, monday night football against rex's old team. ouch

While I hate Miami and all things that swirl around their terrible franchise, the idea that the people who can't afford to go to the game aren't allowed to watch it bothers me. I know the Dolfans are one of the weaker fan bases as far as commitment goes, but florida has been hit extremely hard by the economic crap in this country. Most of the people I know down here can't afford to spend extra dollars on going to the game, paying $20 for parking ,the ticket price and and the crazy high prices for a soda or whatever inside the stadium. I can't believe that this blackout rule is still in place. It's borderline discriminatory IMO. Let them watch football at home for Petes Sake

While I hate Miami and all things that swirl around their terrible franchise, the idea that the people who can't afford to go to the game aren't allowed to watch it bothers me. I know the Dolfans are one of the weaker fan bases as far as commitment goes, but florida has been hit extremely hard by the economic crap in this country. Most of the people I know down here can't afford to spend extra dollars on going to the game, paying $20 for parking ,the ticket price and and the crazy high prices for a soda or whatever inside the stadium. I can't believe that this blackout rule is still in place. It's borderline discriminatory IMO. Let them watch football at home for Petes Sake

I have to agree with Kyle here-hell, we pay all this money for DTV and that 4PM Dolphins game is important to us Jets fans-I usually always keep an eye on our division rivals' games

Great fanbase those Fins have huh? I thought all of south Florida was going to be energized after that awesome offensive display they put on last Monday night...what a lousy fan base the Fins have...what a disgrace. Maybe Lebron James and Marc Anthony should buy up the 10,000 tickets and give them away to the disadvantaged youths down here.

Maybe Lebrons mom should show Reggie her Bush. People love a controversy.

Got tickets on stub hub last night. 90 bucks for 2 tickets 4 rows from the field on the 10 yd line. Things are bad down here lol

one people can't afford it, two who would want to go to a game and take the chance of being hurt by idiots.

Ha, the being hurt by idiots made me laugh - have you ever driven down there? lol

And while I understand we're not in the greatest economic times, something is telling me that people is S. FL can most certainly afford what dolphag4life paid for 2 tickets. Hell, McDonalds is nearly that expensive for a family of 4 down there.

Houstion fans do not travel well.

That's it. Not really about the economy. Houston doesn't have a big fan base in South Florida the way NE, the Bills, and the Jets do. If the Fins aren't real hot their fans don't come.

Not really fair to compare the ticket buy with the Jets last year, that mostly had to do with the fact that they were pushing the PSL's so hard, and didn't want to just release tickets for sale

That's it. Not really about the economy. Houston doesn't have a big fan base in South Florida the way NE, the Bills, and the Jets do. If the Fins aren't real hot their fans don't come.

Not really fair to compare the ticket buy with the Jets last year, that mostly had to do with the fact that they were pushing the PSL's so hard, and didn't want to just release tickets for sale

I love how people throw these statements out as fact on message boards with no links or explanations. Google things yourself and you find much different answers. Like Dolphan4life saying that Rex said Mason will get a hundred catches this year-I did a Google search and found it was a(nother) stupid PFT sensationalist blurb

They have the worst fan base.

You do realize over 15 teams have had blackouts since our last one and one of them was the Eagles. There is no denying that we got alot of visiting teams fans. I'm sure like many fans do, i plan my vacations around where my team will be playing. Theres not to many better vacation spots than sotuh fla.

Archived