Another buy out puts fins game on tv...pathetic

Jetfan13

I think it can be a 9-7 team. But if we lose this Sunday, with all the uneducated fans down here calling talk shows and screaming for Sparano's head, i can see this whole thing spiraling out of control. Blackout's will be imminent and You'll be 0-2 with your next 3 @ Chargers, @ Cleveland @ Jets. 1-4 is a very real possibility and if that happens....forget it. Next thing you know the Fins will move to L.A. and then i'll be rooting for the Miami Sharks and Steamin Willie Beman.

They're a middle of the pack the team. Definitely not in the Luck sweepstakes.

So much is psychological in football. Miami has enough talent to be a better team, but if they drop to 0-2 -a definite possibility- they could definitely start to melt away. Buffalo is brimming with confidence right now, too. Miami could find itself two games behind the whole division two games into the season. But even then, I think you're a 6-10 team at worst.

If I were a fish fan, I'd almost be hoping for the worst, though. You guys really need to clean house over there. GM, HC, and QB all have to go.

I think it can be a 9-7 team. But if we lose this Sunday, with all the uneducated fans down here calling talk shows and screaming for Sparano's head, i can see this whole thing spiraling out of control. Blackout's will be imminent and You'll be 0-2 with your next 3 @ Chargers, @ Cleveland @ Jets. 1-4 is a very real possibility and if that happens....forget it. Next thing you know the Fins will move to L.A. and then i'll be rooting for the Miami Sharks and Steamin Willie Beman.

Sparano should have been fired this past off season. More then Sparano, the Fish need a new owner/owners. The way the Henne Sparano thing went this off season was a circus. You either fire the guy, or support him. To go into this season with the situation at QB and HC being what it was is just incompetent.

Unlike most Jets fans I honestly believe Henne can be a decent QB in the NFL. He has been badly mishandled. With the offense that Daboll has installed, he might even have a good year. Look at the NE game. It just wasn't as big a blow out as it appeared. I really thought if they scored that TD late in the game it might have ended differently.

Daboll just got to cute with the "left lane" offense, but really what else could he do? The front office left him with no RB that can bang the ball in from the 1 yard line.

One good thing about this is that if Sparano gets fired, hopefully Henne, and Daboll go with him. Daboll made me neverous during the summer. The O loked 100% better

No it was the luxury boxes that weren't filled and they are exempt from the sellout rule-also there are 82,566 seats in Met Life compared to 47,600 seats at Sun Life

I thinks its more like 75k seats at sunlife. 47k for a nfl team is unheard of. I think that 47 number is for mlb at sunlife, because they tarp off seats at centerfield.

Archived