Who's starting the Jets-Ravens gameday thread?

JetsFanFromQueens

Obviously we don't create the gameday threads until at least after 12:00 AM, but who's up next, to help create a winning streak for our Jets?

I started off 1-0 with a victory over the Jaguars, but fell to 1-1 with an awful loss against the Raiders. My luck has ran out. (I'm superstitious like that).

Who's up next? Whoever it is, please; put some effort into it.

maybe you shouldn't have taken over after I went 1-0 week 1, dick.

Maybe you could have at least gave our opening season gameday thread some effort? A little effort wouldn't hurt anyone.

"Let's go Jetnation!"

Some "effort" you put into that gameday thread. You not only failed to create the gameday thread on time, you created the gameday thread at 11:15 PM on a Saturday night. Why? So you could create the first gameday thread of the year? Well, then, at least put some thought process into it. But you also failed to add stars (**** **** ****).

Started at 11:15, no stars, no videos, no description or pump up write up. Weak.

Looks like I wasn't the only one who wasn't impressed with the effort put into an opening day gameday thread.

The football gods coming back from their own lockout punished the Jets in week 3 because of the double breach of game thread protocol by Queens and IC. You should be aware you cost the Jets a win and should take responsibility.

Anybody but you.

And can you just post a blanket response every 5 pages or so that says " I love the Jets, the Jets are the best, no Jet players can do any wrong."

And save us the 100 or so responses you post in the thread every week. Should cut the thread down from 30+ pages to around 15 or so.

Maybe you could have at least gave our opening season gameday thread some effort? A little effort wouldn't hurt anyone.

Some "effort" you put into that gameday thread. You not only failed to create the gameday thread on time, you created the gameday thread at 11:15 PM on a Saturday night. Why? So you could create the first gameday thread of the year? Well, then, at least put some thought process into it. But you also failed to add stars (**** **** ****).

Looks like I wasn't the only one who wasn't impressed with the effort put into an opening day gameday thread.

Did the Jets win that game?

The thread was started after 12..and stars are overrated.

Oh..and since were talking about being impressed..no one is impressed with you as a poster.

You suck.

Archived