IPOD shuffle - quite possibly the best

dickkotite

get one for xmas

I have an ipod 2 gig, and then for opening a free acct at this bank over here i got a shuffle. i figured whatever because mine was better anyway BUT how wrong i was.

the bottom line is the the friggin shuffle has the most increadible battwery life ever. i charged her ONCE 2 weeks ago and its still full. its also light as hell and wearing over your shoulder is comfy. if you drop it, i doubt anything would happen cus its so light

my 2 gig charges and plays for maybe 2 3 or 4 hour sessiosn and then its dead.im telling you the shuffle is the way to go

I like the shuffle, heck, I like most of the ipods (except the original mini)

I myself have a 20gb ipod photo, but if I were to get another, it would be the new thin 2 GB color one. It holds 500 songs and even more photos and it's TINY! I hear about the battery, but usually when I use mine it's plugged into the car etc.

Only $199 too... extra 100 bucks from the shuffle

seriously the shuffle is cheap, it holds 12 cds which is really a lot of music. it would be a long time till you heard the same song twice. the battery life is unreal, a big drawback for the other ipods and its light.

with my 2 gig, i always played it on shuffle anyway so what is the difference?

Archived