Lions - 49'ers Post Game

Maxman

And I would have done something about it unless you held me back like you did that time with that Colts fan. To this day that dude has no idea how lucky he was that you were there and were level headed.

jif weighs 1/4 what you do and is über ghey... the only way he held you back is if you weren't interested in fighting to begin with

I'm sure it would be like RABBLE RABBLE

/gets shoved

ZOMG I'LL ****IN SUE YOU YOU BITCH.

/does nothing

//calls lawyer

You know, at that point in life, if seeing a middle-aged guy yell like Howard Dean and flash his belly at me is what I have to deal with for getting a couple mill per year for coaching an effing game, I'm good with that.

I have to say that watching the whole video I think Harbaugh was less douche-y than I initially thought. At least the handshake and slap seem to be part of his initial exuberance. When they start from the handshake it looks like he just shakes hands and slaps the guy. Still a douche, but I'd like to know what he said. Two assholes. F 'em both. New money is so uncouth.

Schwartz had every right to respond as he did.

Sure he did. Doesn't mean it's a good look.

1. Act like you've been there before.

2. Don't be a baby.

3. 2 applies even when the other guy forgets about 1.

I don't see how anybody can take either side here. They're both dipsh*ts.

I have to say that watching the whole video I think Harbaugh was less douche-y than I initially thought. At least the handshake and slap seem to be part of his initial exuberance. When they start from the handshake it looks like he just shakes hands and slaps the guy. Still a douche, but I'd like to know what he said. Two assholes. F 'em both. New money is so uncouth.

Agree, it looks like nothing on video. I really can't judge it until I know what Harbaugh said.

Archived