GASTINEAU LIVES ON HBO's BOARDWALK EMPIRE

Gastineau Lives

Yeah, I'm the idiot! When I first read the script, I was like "WHY?" and then I thought that "Hey, at least I get to be murdered by Bill Forsythe." (He's an amazing guy, by the way, really nice, everyone is, actually.)

Yeah, the rest of the season is going to be crazy.

That's awesome man, congrats on that. I had forgotten about this thread until I just saw it bumped back up, but there's no question I knew exactly who you were from the episode once I saw this again. Although let's be honset, when sitting there watching the people still alive at that point in the scene, we all knew if anyone else was going to be die, it was going to be you. :-P

Wow speaking part and everything way to go -- did you do theatre in High School or was this a fluke thing. anyway congrats

Thanks!

I'm a professional actor/teacher.

I met the casting director's assistant at workshop. She called me about six weeks later to audition for Lansky. The producers loved me, she said, but they liked Anatol better, for Lansky. I was almost one of the D'Alessio brothers, I've also auditioned for other recurring roles that were cut from the show.

It's been an almost two-year process.

Okay, I think I've been narcissistic enough. Thanks for the feedback!

Yeah, I'm the idiot! When I first read the script, I was like "WHY?" and then I thought that "Hey, at least I get to be murdered by Bill Forsythe." (He's an amazing guy, by the way, really nice, everyone is, actually.)

Too bad they did a Charlie Sheen on your character!

But congrats on this part. Atleast now your IMDB bio shows you were on Broadwalk Empire!

Bill Forsythe plays such an awesome creep.

Its funny, when you said that...I was like, oh noes, the Butchers going to shoot him. And then, pop. Your brains were gone.

So, how do they do a shot to the head like that? Is there something on your head that goes off to shoot the blood out? Or is more than that?

Bill Forsythe plays such an awesome creep.

Its funny, when you said that...I was like, oh noes, the Butchers going to shoot him. And then, pop. Your brains were gone.

So, how do they do a shot to the head like that? Is there something on your head that goes off to shoot the blood out? Or is more than that?

It's all CGI (thank God)

Falling without using your arms twenty times over two nights is hard enough!

Thanks!

I'm a professional actor/teacher.

I met the casting director's assistant at workshop. She called me about six weeks later to audition for Lansky. The producers loved me, she said, but they liked Anatol better, for Lansky. I was almost one of the D'Alessio brothers, I've also auditioned for other recurring roles that were cut from the show.

It's been an almost two-year process.

Okay, I think I've been narcissistic enough. Thanks for the feedback!

Just saw it GL - great job! very cool that you got in the best show rolling even if you got rubbed out early. Best of luck going forward.

Archived