Lets talk about Brady never throwing the ball down the field

Matt39

Ball was not tipped and if the balls was in the air...it was split seconds or bang bang if you will. I assume thats why it wasnt called, but he looked like he nailed him before the ball was thrown.

EDIT: Not that I'm complaining. lol

Exactly. There was another one at least as bad, plus a third which I may have imagined being so obvious because of the other two. If safeties are getting away with that, I can think of something of value to do with Eric Smith.

Exactly. There was another one at least as bad, plus a third which I may have imagined being so obvious because of the other two. If safeties are getting away with that, I can think of something of value to do with Eric Smith.

Bwhahahahahahaa....too bad he's so awful in coverage that he wouldnt be close enough to a receiver to make it even questionabale.

Picture our defense without Cromarite and Revis. Our defense would still probably be better than the Pats, but it would be so hard to watch as a fan. Pats defense is THAT BAD!

The NE defense has given up 8 more points than the Jets defense.

I expect Buffalo to rack up some points this week too.

I think they go hand in hand, no?

Probably. You cant play the Dolphags every week.

I just love the fact that there really isnt anything to fear when you play the Patriots. Defense is awful and the offense is getting worse. With no game changers...that team is just another average Football team.

Probably. You cant play the Dolphags every week.

I just love the fact that there really isnt anything to fear when you play the Patriots. Defense is awful and the offense is getting worse. With no game changers...that team is just another average Football team.

We've said this before though too. I really do think the Giants win this week though.

If we cut our ridiculous amount of 3 and outs against the Pats in half, we probably win that game too.

We've said this before though too. I really do think the Giants win this week though.

If we cut our ridiculous amount of 3 and outs against the Pats in half, we probably win that game too.

Agreed. I think we definitely would have won. I just like pointing out how terribly ordinary the Pats are...especially in a thread where a couple of the homers actually think they are rooting for a special team.

If the Pats didn't give up a crapload of 3rd down conversions on Sunday they probably would have won :rolleyes:

Well, I thought the Jets offense's game plan was absurd against the Pats...which was what I was really getting at. They should have been throwing. The only player on the Pats D worth a damn is Wilfork and we decided to run right at him.

Archived