SOA Mafia Game Thread

StraightCash

i honestly don't have the energy to reread... I guess I can vote verbal.. if there's 2 docs, one of them with 80's limitations make sense. but I don't think we can keep him around anyway as there could def only be 1 doc

If there is 1 Doc, then you're doing a disservice without re-reading. If I'm the only Doc, who you mentioned you thought was Doc since D2, then you're on the verge of killing me, which leave you or Pac dead tonight.

Do your re-read, and let me play the WIFOM with scum.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

why are we stalling? does anyone think we're pulling enough votes off anyone other than Verb or JiF? Lets just kill one.

80 will die depending on the outcome with those 2 jokers but his role makes the most sense given the assumption there are 2 docs in the game.

Based on this logic, I shouldn't be the lynch. Just sayin'. Why? Because I'm not scum, and then you'd lynch 80 & JiF. And if one of those two are telling the truth, you eradicate the game of Docs. Not a good idea - I don't care how far ahead we seem to be.

Play it safe.

Why aren't you voting jif?

JiF but looks like I have to shoot him tomorrow instead.. I think it's at L1 for Verb but I'm hesitant to hammer.. He's either telling the truth or lying better than JiF.

Telling the truth. Don't know why Hess keeps putting votes on every damn player in the game. Pick one!

Not sure if my vote is on 80 or JiF......

Unvote

Vote: JiF

Sorry for the votes Verb. Just bored and can't figure why no one wants to play right now. I still think you or 80 are best for scum. If JiF is scum he played it better imo.

Explain. I'll pull up a couple of quotes that I think say otherwise....

Verb, overall game. D1, just sitting on JC until he was lynched. JiF's played loose too, hate to meta but he's played very town to me. I'm all right being wrong. I am all the time, but you or 80 have pinged more. You (verb) by voting pattern, 80 by his regular play/posting. But 80 always looks scummy. Anyway, 1 of you 2 works best imo.

LMFAO!!! Nice try. This should be easy CTM.

String this liar up.

This was in response to both 80 and myself claiming - but he only quoted me.

Wait, your seriously trying to steal my reveal now?

lmfao.

I'm honestly confused on which way to go.

And this was in response to 80.

A few of us initially thought this was a botched counterclaim from the 2 of them, as they pounced on me after my reveal. I tried to let JiF go first because I thought he'd claim Cop (CTM and I both thought so if you check the posts).

They made me go first, I claimed, and then got surprised when JiF countered.....after 80 did! Weird.

Sorry for the votes Verb. Just bored and can't figure why no one wants to play right now. I still think you or 80 are best for scum. If JiF is scum he played it better imo.

I'm playing.... Just can make a case to lynch either jif or verbal

Verb, overall game. D1, just sitting on JC until he was lynched. JiF's played loose too, hate to meta but he's played very town to me. I'm all right being wrong. I am all the time, but you or 80 have pinged more. You (verb) by voting pattern, 80 by his regular play/posting. But 80 always looks scummy. Anyway, 1 of you 2 works best imo.

Wait.....I didn't sit on JC at all. Who are you trying to case here?

This was in response to both 80 and myself claiming - but he only quoted me.

And this was in response to 80.

A few of us initially thought this was a botched counterclaim from the 2 of them, as they pounced on me after my reveal. I tried to let JiF go first because I thought he'd claim Cop (CTM and I both thought so if you check the posts).

They made me go first, I claimed, and then got surprised when JiF countered.....after 80 did! Weird.

Are you seriously this stupid? You are flat out admitting that you claimed doc thinking I'd claim cop. How stupid can you be? Seriously. I cant believe you're not dead yet. CTM is the stupidest mother****er I know. He watched you fall all over yourself because you couldnt read between the very lines that he figured out which switched me to unvote him.

Hands down the worst ever reveal in the history of this game. I pwn that a$$. This is going to be so funny either way. Cant wait for CTM to sh*t or get off the pot so I can point, pound my chest and laugh at you.

Hrmm... I had someone else in mind for that unvote

Time for a mass reveal me thinks.. Only verbal is left

CTM - "you had someone else in mind". You knew exactly what I was going to reveal but Verb was too stupid to figure it out. He thought I was going to claim cop eventhough I specifically said you should have known better...why would the cop say that? This is so dumb right now, I'm in total and utter shock.

Just ******* vote someone already. Dont really give a ****. Town is going to win and JiF's reputation as the greatest scum hunter ever will only grow!

If JiF were scum he could have claimed cop.

Thank you!!! Especially considering that I watched Verb **** it all up before fully claiming. Eventhough anyone with half a brain should have figured out what I was hinting at...could have easily switched it up since I didnt fully reveal.

So dumb. I pwn that a$$.

Are you seriously this stupid? You are flat out admitting that you claimed doc thinking I'd claim cop. How stupid can you be? Seriously. I cant believe you're not dead yet. CTM is the stupidest mother****er I know. He watched you fall all over yourself because you couldnt read between the very lines that he figured out which switched me to unvote him.

Hands down the worst ever reveal in the history of this game. I pwn that a$$. This is going to be so funny either way. Cant wait for CTM to sh*t or get off the pot so I can point, pound my chest and laugh at you.

If you had any brains in that head, you'd realize that this means I'm telling the truth. You can't botch a truthful reveal, you fool.

If you can find somebody to hammer me, you're going to look like a complete jackass (more than usual...difficult, I know...).

Both CTM and I thought you were claiming Cop. If I was to lie and just claim Doc, why the **** would I be arguing with you and not simply going full tilt after 80....you know, the one who initially counterclaimed me?!

Honestly, you tunnel vision on one thing and don't even realize the simple logic. Sit down before you hurt yourself.

Thank you!!! Especially considering that I watched Verb **** it all up before fully claiming. Eventhough anyone with half a brain should have figured out what I was hinting at...could have easily switched it up since I didnt fully reveal.

So dumb. I pwn that a$$.

Epic moron. Did you stop and think that sometimes people make truthful reveals? If I'm telling the truth, then everything I've said makes sense. My coroner report is going to completely destroy your self proclaimed reputation. Ape in full on Ape-mode is more level-headed than this. You are god awful.

I think it's possible Pac may have been converted to scum. I was converted to town and nobody knew via mod. Sacrafice Sharrow as the ultimate gambit. Discuss...

hahahah.... stupidest post ever.

yeah I was converted by scum and my first move was to sacrifice a member of the alread decimated team. One who had no votes or heat.

Assuming I was converted that would a far better idea than shooting CTM and keeping quiet.

Hess is an idiot.. discuss.

If JiF were scum he could have claimed cop.

He may have thought that's what CTM was and didn't want to get into with him.. Why would he soft-claim when only he, 80, and Verb had yet to claim? I think he was getting consultation in the scum chat about how to proceed.

If you had any brains in that head, you'd realize that this means I'm telling the truth. You can't botch a truthful reveal, you fool.

If you can find somebody to hammer me, you're going to look like a complete jackass (more than usual...difficult, I know...).

Both CTM and I thought you were claiming Cop. If I was to lie and just claim Doc, why the **** would I be arguing with you and not simply going full tilt after 80....you know, the one who initially counterclaimed me?!

Honestly, you tunnel vision on one thing and don't even realize the simple logic. Sit down before you hurt yourself.

Wow...you still dont get it. lmfao.

What a moron.

Pac, I brought it up if we get through the three amigos and still playing and if I'm NK'ed. But you're right, it wouldbe waaaay to awesomely smart of a play for you as scum. Sorry for giving you credit you don't deserve. Carry on you dumb mongrel.

You da man Jimmy Crack Corn but that idea was hatched in the mind of a moron. Makes zero sense.

Love you dude.

He may have thought that's what CTM was and didn't want to get into with him.. Why would he soft-claim when only he, 80, and Verb had yet to claim? I think he was getting consultation in the scum chat about how to proceed.

God you are dumb. I had revealed...a long time ago. I was trying to protect CTM by claiming roleless. Go back and read what I said...why would I tell CTM what I did if I were the cop? Why would CTM unvote and say he thought it was someone else? lmfao.

You and Verb are apparently from the same breed of retard.

wait wait.. just to clarify the order of events..

I thought you were doc way back... then when jif started hinting, I thought he was going to claim doc. After you claimed doc, and then switched to thinking that maybe jif is cop..

But i def thought he was hinting doc intially..

Archived