SOA Mafia Game Thread

StraightCash

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is it because you can't wrap your little mind around the games? Between Ape, Jack, and Wombat, they had my Machine of Souls game figured out completely. Unfortunately, Jack was the one with the key info, and nobody would listen. Meh.

I'll say it again, DM is blocked for me at work now....so JN is all I've got. I'm happy to mod another bastard game (this one promises to be less complicated)......or I could mod a game that has a slightly different design....still mafia, but new for you guys.

Up to you....or somebody else can step up. I'm cool either way......just let me know.

Is it because you can't wrap your little mind around the games? Between Ape, Jack, and Wombat, they had my Machine of Souls game figured out completely. Unfortunately, Jack was the one with the key info, and nobody would listen. Meh.

I'll say it again, DM is blocked for me at work now....so JN is all I've got. I'm happy to mod another bastard game (this one promises to be less complicated)......or I could mod a game that has a slightly different design....still mafia, but new for you guys.

Up to you....or somebody else can step up. I'm cool either way......just let me know.

Mod that sh*t Hombre.

If you build it, they will come.

You a$$hole, me and the Ape had it figured out and nobody wanted to follow our lead. I gave up because we were playing with the 3 biggest block heads on the planet between Slats, Pac and Smash that wouldnt try anything that made sense because you gave Jack of all people important info and with his history the blockheads wouldnt listen.

h8u - start it up and I'll dominate your game the way I dominate you.

You a$$hole, me and the Ape had it figured out and nobody wanted to follow our lead. I gave up because we were playing with the 3 biggest block heads on the planet between Slats, Pac and Smash that wouldnt try anything that made sense because you gave Jack of all people important info and with his history the blockheads wouldnt listen.

020906_domination.jpg

I'll file this with pigs flying, crusher seeing his feet and verbal having chest hair under ******* impossible

Mod a standard game with twists.. Machine of Fools felt like you were getting your rocks of messing with us. I lost interest when the people I was trying to kill kept coming back.

Archived