SOA Mafia Game Thread

StraightCash

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Long ago, one of the First 9 was killed tragically in a motorcycle accident off the interstate. Members said that he was troubled and conflicted and maybe it was a suicide attempt; but he went down as a SAMCRO (Sons of Anarchy Motorcycle Club: Redwood Originals) great. John Teller would always been remembered as the reason the Sons thrived.

Today,

Jax (Pac, Mod-Confirmed innocent)

has grown increasingly suspicious of how is father was killed. When you put some facts together, it seems like it might have even be the people closest to the club that planned this murder. He has called a meeting for all the members and those close to the club to sort out multiple things. Firstly, to work out the details of John Teller’s death, but also to figure out how to deal with a new police force that is becoming a huge threat to the Son’s existence.

Meanwhile…

Tara

(Player Unknown, Letter owner)

has come across some letters written by John before his death. They confirm a lot of what Jax fears- that people closest to this club plotted to kill John. She isn’t sure what exactly to do with them, so she has decided to gradually let other members of SAMCRO read the letters for themselves.

If the murderers are going to cover up John’s death, then anybody who has seen these letters is a threat. Hopefully Tara can expose the killers before they get to her and the people she has confided in first.

MOD NOTE: Image posting fail. Will fix.

Rules: You know them. Follow the spirit of the game.

I'd love to modkill somebody and take away BG's crown as the only one, so try me.

Players are:

1. Jif (checked in)

2. Ape (checked in)

3. 80 (checked in)

4. Crusher

5. SMC (checked in)

6. Verbal (checked in)

7. CTM (checked in)

8. Wombat (checked in)

9. AVM

10. JC (checked in)

11. BG (checked in)

12. Hess (checked in)

13. Pac (checked in)

14. Sharrow (checked in)

15. Vic

16. DPR

Checking in.

Cool that Vic and DPR are playing.

Sucks that SMC is, though.

Confirming that Bret isn't a bastard mod?

If this was a bastard game, the mod would let us know. You don't just **** with your playerbase like that if you ever want them to play a game again. You state it's a bastard game, and then they can test however they want. Also, being able to vote the mod is not the only form of bastard modding. It is common, yes, but as you'll see in my next mini-game -- there are other ways to bastard mod. Actually, you couldn't vote me in Machine of Souls, and that was bastard modding.

Wow, of all the posters in this game, Pac is the mod-confirmed innocent? This definitely competes with the Ape's confirmed innocence in my Star Wars game as one of the most amusing role-assignments ever. At least now we won't have to worry about whether or not we should lynch him when he screws up his role reveal on 5 different occasions.

Wow, of all the posters in this game, Pac is the mod-confirmed innocent? This definitely competes with the Ape's confirmed innocence in my Star Wars game as one of the most amusing role-assignments ever. At least now we won't have to worry about whether or not we should lynch him when he screws up his role reveal on 5 different occasions.

******* this.

If this was a bastard game, the mod would let us know. You don't just **** with your playerbase like that if you ever want them to play a game again. You state it's a bastard game, and then they can test however they want. Also, being able to vote the mod is not the only form of bastard modding. It is common, yes, but as you'll see in my next mini-game -- there are other ways to bastard mod. Actually, you couldn't vote me in Machine of Souls, and that was bastard modding.

ORLY?

Mod Note: I suck at posting images for some reason, even though I have done it before.Maybe the images I keep selecting are FX copyrights? Who knows. Anyways, feel free to google images of Jax and Tara for yourself. Very good looking couple.

I bet you'd like to tear that a$$ up. Would you let the girl watch? How would you keep the guy from moving? drug him? tape? Or would you go old school with some rope?

I bet you'd like to tear that a$$ up. Would you let the girl watch? How would you keep the guy from moving? drug him? tape? Or would you go old school with some rope?

Mod note: Sharrow has been modraped.

It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be.

Sorry guys, I reached my quota, but I had all 3 of these dialed up for rep.

I'm down with lynch Pac just because.

Archived