SOA Mafia Game Thread

StraightCash

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Vote BG

did you put the kill in?

BG is where I'm going as well.. but we should wait for our mod to take a break from man rape to post the scene..

Well I know some of you guys have said you've had a scum read on me for a few days, but I really don't know why, so can't really say much in response. My reveal is what it is, so like I said I'm essentially roleless at this point. Although let's be honest, while I know it's nothing but a WIFOM to you guys, there's no way I would ever have took the side of that big ole douche JiF if I actually knew he was scum, even if I was his teammate. Assuming the bullet to JiF's head comes around sometime soon, I imagine I'll be the most likely favorite choice.

Well I know some of you guys have said you've had a scum read on me for a few days, but I really don't know why, so can't really say much in response. My reveal is what it is, so like I said I'm essentially roleless at this point. Although let's be honest, while I know it's nothing but a WIFOM to you guys, there's no way I would ever have took the side of that big ole douche JiF if I actually knew he was scum, even if I was his teammate. Assuming the bullet to JiF's head comes around sometime soon, I imagine I'll be the most likely favorite choice.

AVM LET US FUSE KILL BG

If you're the last remaining scum...I applaud you.

JIF, nice job buddy... how you ever survived that whole "LOLOLOLOL Ape is on fire" thing in the beginning is beyond me - I even looked right past it. Hilarious and well-played.

yeah, he played me.. I thought he was doing his whole sarcastic thing to ******* with you.. i was even thinking at first that fading the ape seems like something jif scum would do, but he went so over the top that i thought he was for sure he was just being an a$$.. He played very well as scum for the first time i remember

btw ape... jif was about to be on the hook when you told him i was trying to trap him.. dumb **** ;)

Yeah, it all worked out... I was just trying to find a way to get you guys to vote JC. Your trap helped a lot with that.

And frankly, if you thought so... then what the **** did you let him live this long for? dumb **** yourself :P

truth.. he struts in with some terrible reveal, and then expects everyone to buy it like we're amateurs.. it's funny as hell

I love it. I don't think it's worked yet but I hope he never stops trying.

This and this. Guy cracks me up.

Quite the game.

Dead thread

http://www.quicktopic.com/46/H/2T2yrqDGvfmLx

Scum thread

http://www.quicktopic.com/46/H/x66FLLZ4SLHz

Roles:

Town:

Pac (mod confirmed, 1 time BPV for him or Tara)

CTM (Tara)

JF80 (Jail Doctor)

Verb (NK Doctor)

BG (Talks to jail)

SMC (Miller)

Hess (SK Symp)

AVM (Looking for Hess)

Ape (roleless)

Wombat (roleless)

Vic (roleless)

Law:

Crusher

DPR

Scum:

Jif

Sharrow

JC

Letter effects:

Pac - Must kill some1 each day

BG- Sharrow is scum

Ape- Jif is scum

Crusher- JC is scum

JF80- SMC is scum

Wombat- Double voting power

AVM- +1 to lynch

Vic- 1 shot vig

DPR- Becomes survivor, no longer SK

SMC- Destroys letters

Verb- Automatically protects Tara each night

No effect:

Hess, Jif, Sharrow, JC

MVPs:

Ape- Pretty dead on game.

Pac- Killed 2/3 scum, not that those shots were hard though.

Jif- Played really well as scum even though the scum team was ****ed after day 1. Very entertaining as well.

Scapegoats:

Verb/80- Come on, can't figure out that one doctor prevents from Jail and one prevents from NKs?

JC- D1 lynch hurt

DPR- Huh?

Sorry to all that I kind of tailed off at the end there, things have been kind of crazy. You can read alot of my analysis of the game in the dead thread.

This game got kinda ****ed by a huge number of improbabilities, so the balance was very skewed. Hopefully you all still had fun with it.

It was still a lot of fun, very interesting, and pretty sweet ideas for a first time mod.

I don't really see how we had much of a shot to win by destroying Tara and the letters though. That was almost like a trap that suckered us into trying to win the easier way (that wasn't easier at all). And with just 3 players on a gimped scum team with extra powers that only effect the letters & Tara, it kind of forced that strategy.

Maybe if we had tried to kill Pac and then CTM; but common sense gives us no reason to want to kill Pac early because we know he isn't Tara. So we would almost always try to kill CTM first. Then her being saved by the vest, we would obviously assume that she is the doc and not attack her again. Then our only chance would be if the real night time doc reveals before she does. If she reveals first, then the real doc will protect her. If the doc reveals first, then we can kill her.

We could have won if the other scum team arrests the night time doc, or if we focus on trying to win the conventional way by taking out confirmed townies and get their help with 2 or 3 arrests...

The bp vest was a little too much, imo. If it was added to prevent an early scum victory, then it should have been lost after 2 or 3 night phases. I can't complain too much though, I think Crusher and DPR had less of a chance to win than we did.

That said, we definitely could have won if JIF had revealed as the cop instead of doc at the end. There's no way to know if that's a safe claim or not though.

Archived